Golbat
Aerodactyl
Dragonite
Jolteon
Lapras
Gryrados
Suggestions?
Changed some stuff

Venusaur an Jolteon are the only Special Attackers. Gyaradoes is a little useless in Gen 3. It gets more improvement in Gen 4. I recommend sticking with Lapras or use a Poliwrath (Which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR.). But you might want to remove Aerodactyl. Your team has a potential failure against rock types. Poliwraths pwn all.
I intend or restarting SS.
I'm starting with Chikorita and using a Poliwag.
Suggestions?

Currently playing Explorers of Sky. Going to Dark Crater:
Me (Vulpix)
Level 50
Ember+ 1
Faint Attack
Dig
Fire Blast
Piplup (My partner :D)
Level 49
(In random order)
Whirlpool
Drill Peck
BubbleBeam
Hydro Pump

Could anyone suggest better moves? I'm also thinking of restarting Platinum, but I don't want to lose Azelf and Uxie. D: I might trade them to my friend's Diamond.... But I'll have the EXTREME PLEASURE AND FUN of catching them all over again...

Bro said:
Bro said:
I've desided to restart Leafgreen here's my future party:
Veanasaur
Golbat
Aerodactyl
Dragonite
Jolteon
Lapras
Gryrados
Suggestions?
Changed some stuff
Looks good. You might want to try Alakazam or Gengar for the sixth spot, they're pretty good.

But they are pretty useless if you have no friend to trade your Haunter/Kadabra with.

Yeah. Thats true.

Shiny Celebi said:
Currently playing Explorers of Sky. Going to Dark Crater:
Me (Vulpix)
Level 50
Ember+ 1
Faint Attack
Dig
Fire Blast
Piplup (My partner :D)
Level 49
(In random order)
Whirlpool
Drill Peck
BubbleBeam
Hydro Pump

Could anyone suggest better moves? I'm also thinking of restarting Platinum, but I don't want to lose Azelf and Uxie. D: I might trade them to my friend's Diamond.... But I'll have the EXTREME PLEASURE AND FUN of catching them all over again...
Try out Ice Beam. Protect is good too.
Off to Scizor my team goes!

Team: Skygrass

Yellow (Eevee)
(Seeking good moves!)
Tackle
Helping Hand
Flail
Bite

Saur (Bulbasuar)

Sleep Powder
Energy Ball
Razor Leaf
Leech Seed

Suggestions?

I can't really help you with Eevee cause I don't know what you're going to evolve it into.

For Bulbasaur, he's only really useful in Gen V with the Dream World ability Chlorophyll. Other than that, a lackluster Pokemon.

Speaking of Eevee, I wonder if there will be any more Eeveelutions.

Back on topic, what Eeveelution do you think would be best overall?

I believe it used to be Vaporean as a result of its bulkiness (high defences) and decent attack power. However, I heard recently that Espeon has become a lot better thanks to its new ability.

Itd Magic Bounce.
(Espeon)
I'm going to evolve Yellow into a Glaceon because: Good stats, great strategics, better defense then Espeon, I've never used one. I may also get an Umbreon because they are AAAAAWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE! (Poliwrath is better.)

Dr. Javelin said:
They're all pretty bad.

Typhlosion is the best out of them, though.
I can't talk to you anymore.
Just kidding. But Megainuim is the best in my opinion. Feraligatr is good too. Just give it an Expert Belt. Typhlosion isn't my style. Hard to use.

Am I the only one who hasn't used a Typlosion in a Johto based game on their team?

Mariomario64 said:
Ok, I have a quick question.

Which of the Johto starters is the best?

I'd say either Totodile or Cyndaquil. Maybe Totodile. Even though there's a fair number of good water-types, it might be difficult to get one since some of them require surf like Mantine and Octillery (whose pre-evolution can't be obtained for a long time.)

The cool thing about the Typhlosion line is you start out with the most adorable little cuddly Cyndaquil in the world, and it turns into an absolute beast like this:

Typhlosion_by_matthewbro-d317kep.jpg

It can also learn Thunderpunch and combined with it's high speed, essentially has no weakneses, unless it comes across a water-type that has a higher speed stat.

Mariomario64 said:
Ok, I have a quick question.

Which of the Johto starters is the best?

As long as you don't pick Chikorita, you'll be fine. It's weak against 3 Johto Leaders and ineffective against another one. I don't think it has that many type-advantages if any in Johto.

Chikorita can turn into a best if used correctly. Poor Falkner..... Guy was overpowered by my Chikorita. Poliwag had been forgotten in the battle. I later got a SHINY Elekid who showed Bugsy who's boss.

Typlosion has Rock and Groud types to worry about.

Rock types are usually a valuable member to majority of teams how ever. Not to mention Poison, Bug and Flying are fairly weak.

PokemonMaster said:
Dr. Javelin said:
They're all pretty bad.

Typhlosion is the best out of them, though.
I can't talk to you anymore.
Just kidding. But Megainuim is the best in my opinion. Feraligatr is good too. Just give it an Expert Belt. Typhlosion isn't my style. Hard to use.

Am I the only one who hasn't used a Typlosion in a Johto based game on their team?
Hey, it's true. Typhlosion is outclassed by Infernape, Blaziken, and Charizard (he's on par with Emboar but that's not saying much), Meganium is outclassed by Venusaur, Sceptile, Torterra, and Serperior, and Feraligatr is outclassed by Blastoise, Swampert, Empoleon, and Samurott.

They're awful.

Back