whats your pokemon party

I'm going to make a competitive team and I'm planning to have:
Togekiss
Swampert
Garchomp
Reuniclus
Galvantula

Should I take Bronzong or Metagross for dual screen?

I haven't used either myself, but Metagross is more offensive while Bronzong is more defensive. It depends on your playing style.

I think I am going to take Metagross because I already caught a Metang with Impish Nature ( +Def -Sp.Atk). I'll just breed it with an Everstone and train the Beldum.

wildestScribest said:
I changed my black party with a few from SS, I need to trainthem up though
Blazekien lv 76
Empoleon lv 86
Serperior lv 100
Meloetta lv 100
Zoroark lv 100
Reshiram lv 100

Improvement?
Who thinks the newcomers to the team are better???

wildestScribest said:
wildestScribest said:
I changed my black party with a few from SS, I need to trainthem up though
Blazekien lv 76
Empoleon lv 86
Serperior lv 100
Meloetta lv 100
Zoroark lv 100
Reshiram lv 100

Improvement?
Who thinks the newcomers to the team are better???
Um, I don't know who the newcomers are. I can tell you for one thing that your team is definitely illegal in most competitions, official or unofficial, because of Reshiram and Meloletta.

Huh, Gengar. I know its stats are supposed to be much better, but I don't want to evolve Haunter. It is so awesome and fast already. My Tyranitar is awesome; an offensive wall of doom. Scyther's pretty fast and deadly too.

Dr. Javelin said:
Okay what?

The Treecko family is just mediocre. There are much better Pokemon who can hit fast and hard like Chlorophyll Venusaur if you want a Grass type. Jolteon, Espeon, Weavile, Terrakion...

Dusknoir is best as a wall, his attack is lousy compared to other Ghosts such as Gengar.

Ninetales is only good when it's a Drought Ninetales on a sun team.

Alakazam is fast and powerful but his defenses are so pathetic it's not even funny. Espeon is a much better choice.

Tyranitar is a wonderful Pokemon, he puts up Sandstorm with Sand Stream and hit hard with Stealth Rock and Crunch. But don't use him on a non-sandstorm team because the sandstorm will just mess up your other Pokemon.

Charizard is decent. Or he would be, if Stealth Rock didn't knock him down into the least used Pokemon in competitive battling.
I've used them all. Tyranitar is beast. As I was saying Whil-O-Whisp is a great move for Charizards. All these Pokemon are OK. If you do find a shiny Celebi, DON'T put it on your team. You would have major weaknesses to bugs.

New team:
(Black)
Serperior (90)
Ferrothorn (89)
Jolteon (100) (newcomer from SS)
Rhypherior (91)
Volcarona (93)
Archeops (94)

I'm thinking of replacing SolidSnake with my Blaziken, with PKRS, great stats etc. But my teams weakness to ground and rock is increased. Anyone else I should replace? And with who and what nature?
BTW, Vanilluxe is in backup and is level 90.
Jolteon needs good moves:
Shadow Ball
Volt Switch
Thunder Wave
Thunder Bolt

Bec Noir said:
Huh, Gengar. I know its stats are supposed to be much better, but I don't want to evolve Haunter. It is so awesome and fast already. My Tyranitar is awesome; an offensive wall of doom. Scyther's pretty fast and deadly too.
Wait...

You don't want to evolve Haunter because...?

Gengar is just a better version of Haunter. That's all there is to it. No downsides.

PokemonMaster:
Bug is the second worst attacking type after Steel, it's nothing to be afraid of. Bug type attacks are rare; the only guy you need to fear is Volcarona.

Pandapowah said:
I'm going to make a competitive team and I'm planning to have:
Togekiss
Swampert
Garchomp
Reuniclus
Galvantula

Should I take Bronzong or Metagross for dual screen?
I'm going to take Whimsicott instead.

PokemonMaster said:
Unfortunately a lot of people use Volcaronas. Don't forget Excaviler, Accelgor and Scizor.
Look, a 4x weakness is not a reason to give up on someone. Tyranitar has a 4x weakness to Fighting and he's the most used Pokemon in OU right now.

Fun fact: Tyranitar, Volcarona, and Excalvier all have 4x weaknesses.
I meant to say that a Celebi would bring a down pour to Shiny Celebi's team.

What I'm saying is that it's still a great Pokemon. Access to Nasty Plot and Recover make it a pretty darn good special sweeper.

True, but he or she should remove the Treeko family so Bugs don't over power that much.

Black Team:
Serperior (90)
Ferrothorn (90)
Rhypherior (91)
Volcarona (94)
Archeops (94)

Can someone please give suggestions for Jolteon's moveset?

PokemonMaster said:
True, but he or she should remove the Treeko family so Bugs don't over power that much.

Black Team:
Serperior (90)
Ferrothorn (90)
Rhypherior (91)
Volcarona (94)
Archeops (94)

Here's some options:
Shock Wave never misses so that could be an option.
Thinder's a beast
Mega kick is a REALLY powerful move and it helped me when I had my old Leafgreen

Can't think of any other options

Shock Wave has lowish power, though.

Thunder has lowish accuracy.

Mega Kick is a physical move. Jolteon has low Attack.

Smogan doesn't have the the Unova dex up... -__________________-''l
As for your Jolteon it is pretty good in battle. Our teams are different, so the effects are different. Thanks for your help though.
I'm going to see Serebii in a sec.

PokemonMaster said:
Shiny Celebi said:
Okay, what are the following Pokemon like?
The Treecko family
Dusknoir
Ninetales
Alakazam
Tyranitar
Charizard

As you can see, I'm obsessed with Shiny Celebi and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon right now, but the chances of me getting a Shiny Celebi from anyone ever is way below zero and I haven't played any main series games in a long time, so I'm trying to get in to competitive battling.
Treeko Family- Fast and hit hard.
Dusknoir- Big fat Lotsa defense OK attack.
Ninetales - Great strategics.
Alazakam - Great Special Attack. Lacks Defense.
Tyranitar - A beast.
Charizard - Can learn a bunch of good moves. Stealth Rock hinders it, but whil-O-Whisp can stop the attack from doing to much damage.

I see that you liek Grovyle.
:3
Fun fact: I have a level 100 Grovyle.
Fan of PMD1's "best team" I see?
Well I was trying to make a PMD-ish team. :)

PokemonMaster said:

Black Team:
Serperior (90)
Ferrothorn (90)
Rhypherior (91)
Volcarona (94)
Archeops (94)

I don't actually have any of the Pokemon on the list I made besides for Ninetales. XD I'm a Pokemon collector, so I'm trying to fill up my National Dex. For example, I did a trade like this:
Herdier-Litwick
I evolve Litwick into Lampent, then Chandelure (I didn't have Lampent in my Dex, so I gained something)
Chandelure-Eelectross
Eelectross-Kangashkhan
So when I eventually stop collecting, I might start to battle other players.

Okay:
PMD3 Team:
Eevee Level 39:
Helping Hand
Tackle
Bite
Flail
Saur (Bulbasaur) Level 38:
Sleep Powder
Energy Ball
Razor Leaf
Synthesis

Bulbasaur is like...... over powered. Eeeve needs a name.
Suggestions?

Back