whats your pokemon party

I've desided to restart Leafgreen here's my future party:
Veanasaur
Golbat
Dragonite
Jolteon
Lapras

Suggestions?

Venusaur is a great Pokemon. Golbat is also great. Dragonite..... Lets say its the stronger Pokemon you can find in the game in the first part of the game. Jolteon is fairly good. Lapras is out there to play a defensive role and strategy. There is only one Lapras in the game and that one has Perish Song at the beginning. Keep Perish Song and teach Golbat Mean Look. When your in a really tight situation, use Perish Song and switch out to Golbat and use Mean Look. If it survives use some strategy like move for 1 turn. One that conserves HP. Your opponent's Pokemon is doomed to faint, because it can't switch out. Is this sharing all my strategies? :shifty:

PokemonMaster said:
She comes from the future.
Like all PMD2 main character. dB
Eva? Ava? Sorry, I'm not good with names, seeing as I usually name my character after me. XD
But I do like my names to be like normal names, yet have relation to the character I'm using, for example:
In Time, I named my Charmander Dawn (NOT after the 4th Gen. character, actually because you know, dawn=sun and sun=star and star=ball of fire and charmander=fire-type. XD, that was long.
In Blue Rescue, I named my Mudkip Hydra (just a female form of Hydro) and the second time I played it, I named my Pikachu Electra. Electra sounds like electric and is also the name of a character in Rune Factory:Tides of Destiny (a game I don't have, but that's beside the point)
In Sky, I wondered whether to call my character Firianna or Nina. Firianna sounded.......unusual, so I just went with Nina (just a terrible shortening of Ninetales)
So....you get what I mean. What do you plan to evolve your Eevee in to? I could come up with some good suggestions then.

Sharing strategies is a good thing. :) Sorry, I don't have FireRed/LeafGreen myself, so I wouldn't know which pokemon are good or not. :(

Dr. Javelin said:
wildestScribest said:
wildestScribest said:
I changed my black party with a few from SS, I need to trainthem up though
Blazekien lv 76
Empoleon lv 86
Serperior lv 100
Meloetta lv 100
Zoroark lv 100
Reshiram lv 100

Improvement?
Who thinks the newcomers to the team are better???
Um, I don't know who the newcomers are. I can tell you for one thing that your team is definitely illegal in most competitions, official or unofficial, because of Reshiram and Meloletta.
All lv 100 now plus changed zoroark for Tyranitar. I have a ton of other high leveled pokemon for tournements (win)?

PokemonMaster said:
Venusaur is a great Pokemon. Golbat is also great. Dragonite..... Lets say its the stronger Pokemon you can find in the game in the first part of the game. Jolteon is fairly good. Lapras is out there to play a defensive role and strategy. There is only one Lapras in the game and that one has Perish Song at the beginning. Keep Perish Song and teach Golbat Mean Look. When your in a really tight situation, use Perish Song and switch out to Golbat and use Mean Look. If it survives use some strategy like move for 1 turn. One that conserves HP. Your opponent's Pokemon is doomed to faint, because it can't switch out. Is this sharing all my strategies? :shifty:
Is it like against your psyche to call a Pokemon bad?

Cause seriously, Golbat is terrible. Lapras is only passable, Perish Song is an awful move because it's so easy to dodge. Plus your strategy is backwards, it would be better to use Mean Look and then Perish Song. And even then the amount of moves wasted would mean that simply attacking the Pokemon for five turns would be more useful than waiting for Perish Song to work.

1st turn - Mean look
2nd turn - Switch to Lapras
3rd turn - Use Perish Song
4th turn - Wait
5th turn - Wait

You could just blast away with a high-power move or set-up with moves like Swords Dance in that time instead of wasting five turns. And even then, there are ways of escaping from Perish Song.

Also Venusaur is not that good unless you use his ability Chlorophyll which is only available in Generation V.

I've noticed that Bulbasaur doesn't have that much attack as the starters, but I still kinda wanted to usew something other than Squirtle.
Master Koopakid said:
I'll try to do that, but I'm not sure about Golbat. Are there any other better flying types out there in gen. 1?

@DJ
My arceus on ss knows perish song, I would use it on my opponents last pokemon as a last resort if all else is failing.

Master Koopakid said:
I've noticed that Bulbasaur doesn't have that much attack as the starters, but I still kinda wanted to usew something other than Squirtle.
Master Koopakid said:
I'll try to do that, but I'm not sure about Golbat. Are there any other better flying types out there in gen. 1?
1. No, not really. Zapdos is pretty good but otherwise...
2. Why do you want to use flying types? They aren't that good, only super effective against Grass, Fighitng, and Bug.

Dr. Javelin said:
Master Koopakid said:
Master Koopakid said:
1. No, not really. Zapdos is pretty good but otherwise...
2. Why do you want to use flying types? They aren't that good, only super effective against Grass, Fighitng, and Bug.
Fly

TwT
Just get a Pidgey.

@Dr.Javielin
1st turn - Use Perish Song
2nd turn - Switch to Golbat
3rd turn - Use Mean Look
4th turn - Wait

3 turns are used right there.
Mean Look prevents the foe from switching out. The effect only applies as long as the Pokémon that used it remains in battle.

PokemonMaster said:
@Dr.Javielin
1st turn - Use Perish Song
2nd turn - Switch to Golbat
3rd turn - Use Mean Look
4th turn - Wait

3 turns are used right there.
Notice that they could easily switch out on turns 2 and 3 (yes they also could on 1 but that's not the point)

Mean Look prevents the foe from switching out. The effect only applies as long as the Pokémon that used it remains in battle.
Notice that they could easily switch out on turns 2 and 3 (yes they also could on 1 but that's not the point)

My video on ss is me battling my brother, perish song was the only reason I won, I will even post it if you don't belive me.

Even though I can believe you, a video wouldn't be bad at all.

you know what? I'm gonna but the Magicarp from the sales man and train the Magicarp to Lv20. I know it's stupid but Grydos is amazing and I want to have it early on in the game

Bro said:
you know what? I'm gonna but the Magicarp from the sales man and train the Magicarp to Lv20. I know it's stupid but Grydos is amazing and I want to have it early on in the game
Actually, I've done that before. And Gyarados killed everyone in my way. It's a good idea as long as you aren't training more than one other Pokemon.

Yeah, Gyaradoes is amazing. Lapras is better in my opinion though. Also I want to see a video too. owo

OK.
Red Resuce Team:
Toro the Combusken
Attract
Quick Attack
Focus Energy
Ember

Poiseidile the Crocoknaw (Special Band)
Water Gun
Surf
Leer
Scratch