does yoshi have a shell or saddle

shell or saddle

• shell

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • saddle

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
A little bit of both. It looks like it's a physical part of his body, but it also looks like it's supposed to be a saddle.

If its a shell, than he would be able to withdraw inside it, the thing is tiny, its a saddle.

It's defiantly a saddle it would be weird if the saddle kept coming off all the time now wouldn't it hmmmm

That new, moronic Yoshi that was here since Mario Party 4 has a shell/saddle hybrid.

The old, dinosaur-like Yoshi has a saddle.

What kind of saddle is that anyway? Saddles are supposed to be flat! It would probably give the rider a lot of discomfort. I don't know why they changed the design of it, too. The older Yoshi has a flat saddle

Junior Troopa said:
It's because it fits yoshi more comforably

Screw Yoshi. What about Mario and Luigi, who are out to save the Princess.

Mr bones said:
According to Mario & Sonic at the olympic winter games, it's a shell. If you go to sparkleton look for the sheet of papers hidden inside jars...etc. One of them will say Yoshi has a red shell on his back. So it's a shell, used as a saddle
Yeah, that's what I mean. I'm pretty sure it's a shell.

argh that is soo stupid mario & sonic olympic games has it all wrong! MARIO rides on yoshi's back it's a saddle, it looks like a saddle it's used as a saddle. SADDLE SADDLE SADDLE.
pretty obvious I mean does yoshi really go in his shell, and it's only half a shell anyway like there is none on the front!
MORE evidence that he has a saddle then shell don't you think

Well, if they want it to be a shell, they make it a shell, whether it makes more sense than a saddle or not.

Back