NFL

Turkey said:
President Iwata said:
I've made a bet before the playoffs started that the Bears would be one-and-done, so.

The bears aren't that good.
One-and-done means they lose in their first game

Well you're a Packers fan so your opinion is invalidated.

Turkey said:
President Iwata said:
Well you're a Packers fan so your opinion is validated.

What? I'm not a Packers fan. Besides, I never presented any opinions.

Yes, which is quite the opposite of being a Packers fan.

OK, we aren't done with the first quarter and already have three bullshit calls (one of them was a late hit they didn't flag).

Sharks Territory said:
OK, we aren't done with the first quarter and already have three bullshit calls (one of them was a late hit they didn't flag).

I designed new ref jerseys.

AFCN-Uniform-PIT.PNG

Too lazy to edit them out of the pic. Well, I'd rather see New England in the Super Bowl than Pittsburgh. It's sad that of the three teams left in the AFC, the one I hate the least is the Jets. At least it's not Indy.

I think the Pittsburgh-Baltimore game was the best of the Playoffs so far.. I'm hoping that the Championship games are:

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Steelers Vs. Patriots
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers Vs. Seahawks

In this scenario I'd bet it'd be Patriots and Packers in the Super Bowl. A rematch of the 1997 Super Bowl. Brady Vs. Rodgers would be epic.

You know, while the play by Marshawn Lynch in the game vs. New Orleans looked cool, it was almost all bad tackling.

Packers had an awesome game. They made Atlanta look horrible. My predictions are...

AFC Championship- Pit@NE with NE winning

NFC Championship- Chi@GB with GB winning.

The game last night with Pittsburgh and Baltimore was great. I really thought the Steelers were gonna lose after all the mistakes they made at the second quarter but I was wrong :)

Fawfulfury65 said:
I really thought the Steelers were gonna lose after all the mistakes they made at the second quarter

Bandwagon

Thanks for stealing my image, Ralph. But I said that when I thought the Eagles would be playing the Bears.

Oh, and Ravens.

giggleu.jpg

Ralph doesn't understand the NFL

There is the Super Bowl Winner

And then there's Everybody else

Welcome to the "Everybody Else" category! ;D

Back