NFL

Sharks Territory said:
Um, it would be at Chicago.

I'ts going to be close but the packers have the momentum.

I'm all Patriots now.

I hate the Pats, hate the Steelers, hate the Jets (but not as much as the other two), and I hate the Bears since I hate all of Chicago, leaving the Packers. I'll root for the NFC champ in the Super Bowl.

Gah today's games ruined my day. Bears and Jets win, I probably was at least fine with Seahawks losing but then the Pats lose too. Best case scenario now I think is Steelers and Packers. I swear if it's a Bears and Jets Super Bowl. I ain't watching.

Wow. Bears vs. Packers - My family roots for the Vikings, so we don't want them to win. Also, since I live in Jersey and the Jets play in Jersey and I HATE the Steelers, I hope the Jets win.

I haven't liked Rex Ryan since he left Baltimore, but there's no way I'm rooting for Pittsburgh.

Don Paolo said:
Wow. Bears vs. Packers - My family roots for the Vikings, so we don't want them to win. Also, since I live in Jersey and the Jets play in Jersey and I HATE the Steelers, I hope the Jets win.

I don't know what your name used to be, but whoever you are, you deserve jelly beans for being a Vikings fan. Or your family being Vikings fans. Whatever.

gooooooooooooooooooooooooo steelers

President Iwata said:
Don Paolo said:

I don't know what your name used to be, but whoever you are, you deserve jelly beans for being a Vikings fan. Or your family being Vikings fans. Whatever.
Is that a good thing?

And damn, the Jets lost. I hate the Packers and Steelers.

So glad both teams I wanted to win did, now I can enjoy the Super Bowl the way I want it to: Cheering for a good game. Both the Pack and the Steelers are good teams and deserve to be here. Packers being the first 6th seed in the NFC to reach the Super Bowl and the Steeler's overall Defensive skill. I hope to see a legendary game 2 weeks from now.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
packers RULE!!!!!

Fawfulfury65 said:
Awww am I the only Steelers fan here?

I'm not a Steelers fan but I'm anti-fudgepackers so I'm on your side buddy.

Can't wait to see the Packers get raped by the Steelers in Arlington.

no pun intended

Back