NFL

No way. All I'm saying is it will be close.

It wouldn't be that high of scoring either. (usually in superbowls, the deffense and the offense balance out, so it's a little harder to score but you never know)

I told you guys it would be a shootout.

Great Super Bowl yesterday. Even when the score was 21-3 in favor of Green Bay there just was a feeling that this was going to be close to the end. The Packers were able to do what the Ravens could not against the Steelers in the 2nd half and made key defensive stops and turnovers that ultimately favored them. Big Ben may have made some costly errors in the game but overall it was the Packers that won it. Kudos to them for scoring on crucial turnovers. Though give the Steelers some credit for their effort, their big stars just didn't have the will to win that the Packers did. And although Ben was part of the reason of the Steelers loss and he took all the blame, Ben played pretty well to get them close.

Overall, it was a Packers team effort to win. Defense doing what they had to do, and offense following in Momentum. Awesome game.

OOOHHHHH MAN DOES THAT FEEL AWESOME!!!!! (I'm talking about the game not some sick-minded thing) First Packer superbowl win I've experienced.

Dark Bowser said:
OOOHHHHH MAN DOES THAT FEEL AWESOME!!!!! (I'm talking about the game not some sick-minded thing) First Packer superbowl win I've experienced.
I think the only other times they won were in the first two Superbowls. Unless I'm mixing them up with another team.

They won in the mid-90's with Favre once too. This is their 4th Super Bowl title.

I was talking to Fawfulfury65

Ralph, you probably don't even know what that means, and think that if two people shake their hands over something, the whole problem is solved.

I've been reading a ton about it. I hope they can go to 18 games, but the players wanna get rid of offseason workouts. And they better remove those damn preseason games. Also, I see the owners want the players to take a pay cut. Honestly, the players should be a little less selfless when it comes to the money, but I see their reasoning for not wanting more games.

Villain11 said:
It's sad how Christina Aguilera messed up the words to the National Anthem.

I know Right. It was funny though. I didn't notice until they showed it on the news.

Dark Bowser said:
Villain11 said:

I know Right. It was funny though. I didn't notice until they showed it on the news.
Same. Because I wasn't even listening to it during the Superbowl.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Dark Bowser said:
Villain11 said:

Same. Because I wasn't even listening to it during the Superbowl.

Even if she hadn't messed up the words, she completely ruined the style of the song.
It was also sad how Fergie messed up everything.

I loved how Slash's body language said "fuck off, you whore" when Fergie was dancing.

Back