NFL

Sharks Territory said:
Let Favre go after this year.

Herp Derp.

He's retiring anyway, way to pay attention.

Too bad all of tomorrow's games will be crap...again.

The NFL needs better Thanksgiving games. Looks like I'll be watching Texas-Texas A&M instead.

Yeah. I really sort of look forward to seeing the Detroit game because they are in the NFC North, but not near the Packers in Standings so maybe.

Oh, I'd love to see the Lions win, and a big New Orleans win would help my fantasy team.

I'd feel the same way if my favorite team was in the NFC. The only time I want to see an AFC team other than the Ravens beat an NFC team is if the NFC team is Washington.

Mine would be the San Diego Chargers or the New York Jets for the AFC and the NFC would be New Orleans Saints

They're ok but not my fav. I hate New England.

Oh and also All the NFC North teams except for Green Bay and Dallas

I don't particularly like the Browns or Bengals, though I have nothing against them.

Well, almost all of the playoff spots have been locked up.

NFC:
1) Atlanta Falcons
2) Chicago Bears
3) Philadelphia Eagles
4) St. Louis Rams/Seattle Seahawks
5) New Orleans Saints
6) Green Bay Packers

AFC:
1) New England Patriots
2) Pittsburgh Steelers
3) Indianapolis
4) Kansas City Chiefs
5) Baltimore Ravens
6) New York Jets

I honestly don't know what would be better for the Ravens at this point. When we beat Pittsburgh, it was on the road, and we didn't have Ed Reed, and Pittsburgh didn't have Roethlisberger. We nearly beat New England without Reed, too, but the Pats have been hot lately. As for the NFC, I don't think either NFC West team could beat New Orleans, though Seattle is unpredictable from week to week.

;D Packers MADE IT! Collins got the interception to win! Yes!!!!!!! Also, Minnesota (if i'm correct) was the worst team in the NFC North.

Sharks Territory said:
Not sure about who had the tiebreaker between them and Detroit.

Detroit does, the reason being?

The Packers lost to the Lions. ;D

Back