NFL

Sharks Territory said:
He should've retired.
yeah hopefully he does this year

As the ESPN guy said, I can't remember the last time a Chiefs-Raiders game meant something or was an attractive game

Ravens got fucking screwed by the refs. AGAIN. Three losses, three games the refs screw us over.

In my post-Super Bowl predictions, I had the Browns and Jags as wild card teams.

Playoff teams in the AFC will be the Ravens, Steelers, Colts, AFC West Winners, and most likely the Jets and Patriots.

The NFC West winner will not have a winning record. Book it!

As a Ravens fan, I take pride in Washington's misfortune. Denver could be a big problem for Oakland and KC because they are so inconsistent.

I've been labeling Denver as a legit team since the beginning of the season. They've just had a really tough schedule.

Still, allowing 59 points at home is pathetic. Suck on that, Redskins.

Oh, and if the Raiders D suddenly begins to suck, blame it on me for putting them on my fantasy team.

Yeah. Denver crused KC when I thought they had the win. Dallas.....still sucks but they have a win.

Sharks Territory said:
The Panthers really suck.

You bet they do. Cincinatti also does by blowing a HUGE lead and then buffalo comes back. Indianapolis nearly came back.

I think you all heard about the Moss/Brady issue. Moss telling Brady he had a girl's hair. Well, I found funny that even Justin Bieber told him to leave his hairstyle

CHILLY FIREEEEEED

Let Favre go after this year. As for coach, the Cowboys clearly have dibs on Cowher, Gruden, Billick and the like, but there are more than enough coaches out of work happy to take the Vikings job. Minnesota should probably try to finish in last at this point or make a ridiculous trade with Carolina or whoever finishes last for the number one pick, so they can take Andrew Luck.

Back