Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

Which is your least favourite Pokémon Generation?

• Generation I

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Generation II

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Generation III

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Generation IV

• Generation V

• I loved them all.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I hate Pokémon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nathan Fielder

Business Expert
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
I dislike Generation III the most. It just didn't seem to stand out, apart from Fire Red and Leaf Green, and many of the console games.

EDIT: Hey, I've just noticed today is 666 days until my birthday in 2012. Because I made the poll last 666 days.

Re: Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

Generation I. It's somewhat uninteresting compared to the later generations and now I mostly like purely from nostalgia value.

1282855171617.gif

Gen 3 easily, alot of the pokemon seemed dull and uninspired, save for a few like the Treecko evolution line.

They all have their pro's and con's, but I liked all of them.
I used to hate Generation I, because when I was young, I couldn't understand English, so I got stuck with the Tea thing.
And beside that, all Generation I games forced me into a New Game after 3 weeks of playing (Continue disappeared in 3 weeks).
But with Fire Red and Leaf Green, all these problems were solved, and so my hate to Generation I disappeared.

I liked them all. None had its flaws for me (except for the first generation, where it was all French and I couldn't understand at all, so I had to get used to it).

generation 3, all the gym leaders were more bland and boring with no real persinality, no quirky characters and twists in the plot and team magma/aqua suck, i will not be getting the generation 3 remx

i cant wait for generation 5, a team what are not all bad, how quirky and differant, team galactic are practicly the same as team rocket at the end of the day

Generation 4 was pretty disappointing. Seriously? What's Gamefreak going to shoot out next? A pokemon legendary that created Arcues and has 400 base stat of everything, plus it can learn every single move?

well i can see a big hate for gen 3
will any of you get pokemon ruby fire/saphire sea or whatever
i will get pokemon grey if u get 3ds

I wonder who voted 'SON, I AM DISAPPOINT'...

Gen I has not aged well. My main example of this:

Spr_1b_042.png

It looks terrible, it sounds terrible, and a lot of the gameplay elements present in later games that make them run much smoother obviously don't exist. That being said, you really can't hate these games. Nostalgia and all that.

Gen II was pretty much the greatest thing ever.

Gen III had pretty terrible music, bleh graphics, a ridiculous story (I'M GOING TO BURN/FLOOD/BOTH THE EARTH). However, I really, really like most of the Pokemon introduced in Gen III even if they're rip-offs of Gen I Pokemon. It also made competitive battling kick ass, but really, nobody cares about that.

Gen IV was slow, clunky, and most of the Pokemon were lame. That being said, DPPt had pretty much the best evil-villain-team subplot of all of the games and it looked very nice. Wi-Fi Pokemon is a god-send, too. HGSS were pretty much the best games ever, though.

It's between III and IV. III if we count HGSS, IV if we don't.

None of the games are bad, though. I'm still a fan of all of them.

I like all of them, but for me, it is between Gen I and III.

I actually thought Gen IV brought in a lot of great Pokemon (Giratina, Dialga, Garchomp, Empoleon, the list goes on).

I've been trying out Gen V (the game will be here in a week), and I can tell:
Aloe is impossible, even if your Pokémon are at a higher level as her's.

YamiHoshi said:
I've been trying out Gen V (the game will be here in a week), and I can tell:
Aloe is impossible, even if your Pokémon are at a higher level as her's.
Grinding time?

HEY JAPANESE PPL
POKEMON GENERATION V I HERE (at last)
lucky, i have too wait till like april [strikethrough] still my bro will get it before me[/strikethrough]

>>Super WaluigiWare
I already beat her, and Aati, which was really easy with a Hatooboo.

Noodle said:
HEY JAPANESE PPL
POKEMON GENERATION V I HERE (at last)
lucky, i have too wait till like april [strikethrough] still my bro will get it before me[/strikethrough]
Ha-ha, you have a brother.

Well, so does my sister, so...

Back