Am I the only one who is getting sick of, Bowser Jr.

Are you sick of Bowser Jr.?

• Yes

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

drseaweed

Weegee is watching
Banned User
I don't know about you people but I am getting so sick of, Bowser Jr. ever since New Super Mario Bros. He was pretty cool in sunshine, and I thought he was sort of original. But ever since Sunshine it seems like he is taking Bowsers place. In New Super Mario Bros Wii he appeared more then Bowser. He also took the place of the Koopalings who i thought were very cool. So the only reason I hate him is because he is taking everybodys place, is really annoying, and he would of been better of as a one time character. Whats your opinion?

Hey everyone look, somebody doesn't like Bowser Jr.! This is like, the first time that has ever happened, right? It's not like we have some sort of "least favorite character thread" where everyone just says Bowser Jr. or Baby Daisy, right?

Also look, he also mentioned the Koopalings in a post bashing Bowser Jr. No one's ever done that before.

I'm really starting to get tired of people bashing characters like Bowser Jr. or Daisy for the most trivial reasons. THAT *bleep* WAS NEVER CUTE, UGOZIMA.

I love you Shyguy. No homo.

wsbm said:
I'm really starting to get tired of people bashing characters like Bowser Jr. or Daisy for the most trivial reasons. THAT *bleep* WAS NEVER CUTE, UGOZIMA.
Peoples' reasons for bashing Daisy are a lot more trivial than their reasons for bashing Bowser Jr. Many people disagree with the blatant favoritism that Nintendo's been playing, where it seems as if he's been overshadowing the roles of other characters. Daisy, on the other hand... People base their hate soley on that exagerrated "Hi, I'm Daisy!" catchphrase.

Personally, I'm alright with Bowser Jr., especially now that the Koopalings have returned... for the moment.

I'm ok with him, but Nintendo is kind of shoving him down our throats. At least he's better than Yoshi.

Enker said:
wsbm said:
Peoples' reasons for bashing Daisy are a lot more trivial than their reasons for bashing Bowser Jr. Many people disagree with the blatant favoritism that Nintendo's been playing, where it seems as if he's been overshadowing the roles of other characters. Daisy, on the other hand... People base their hate soley on that exagerrated "Hi, I'm Daisy!" catchphrase.
I hate Daisy just because of her utter annoyance and the fact that there is a Baby Daisy when there could've been a more creative character.

Fassad said:
Enker said:
wsbm said:
I hate Daisy just because of her utter annoyance and the fact that there is a Baby Daisy when there could've been a more creative character.

Nobody's forcing you to play as those characters.

I agree with wsbm and Enker, though. But this topic is about Bowser Jr., NOT Daisy. I personally don't mind Boswer Jr. I don't think he's trying to take Bowser's place at all. I do miss Koopa Kid, though.

Bowser Jr. has been a rather amusing character, especially for a character that's not stuck with spin-off titles all the time.

I think Bowser Jr.'s been getting his fair share of exposure. I love how they've now turned him into Bowser's own little henchman.

I am kinda pissed that Nintendo's been focusing less on the Koopalings now because of him.

First, Bowser Jr. never replaced the Koopalings, they were in the same game together!
Second, Bowser Jr. isn't close to taking Bowser's place.
Third, I dislike Bowser Jr. because he has an annoying voice, he wears a half mask/mouthguard type thing, and he doesn't seem that evil.

Doesn't seem that evil... what?! Let's see, he kidnapped Peach in NSMB and wanted to antagonize Mario even AFTER he knew that Peach wasn't actually his mother. He sends out all his robots and monsters to bust Mario's chops in the Galaxy series, AND he even spoiled Peach's birthday!

None of that seems "that evil" to you?

WaluigiWare said:
Doesn't seem that evil... what?! Let's see, he kidnapped Peach in NSMB and wanted to antagonize Mario even AFTER he knew that Peach wasn't actually his mother. He sends out all his robots and monsters to bust Mario's chops in the Galaxy series, AND he even spoiled Peach's birthday!

None of that seems "that evil" to you?

Bowser sends him to do all that stuff. Bowser Jr. doesn't seem to have an evil mind. He seems too cowardly and weak for a true villain.

But weren't all the things he did in Sunshine and NSMB done by his own choice (but influenced by Bowser in Sunshine)?

WaluigiWare said:
But weren't all the things he did in Sunshine and NSMB done by his own choice (but influenced by Bowser in Sunshine)?
No, he gets all of his orders from Bowser.

That still doesn't mean his father was telling to do everything. He was probably acting on his own to make up for what happened in Sunshine.

WaluigiWare said:
That still doesn't mean his father was telling to do everything. He was probably acting on his own to make up for what happened in Sunshine.
Since when do games from completely different Series exist in each other. Heck, Galaxy never existed in Galaxy 2. I doubt Sunshine would esixt in NSMB

Why not? Nothing at the end of Sunshine seemed to suggest that it got erased from the canon like Galaxy 1 did.

Back