Am I the only one who is getting sick of, Bowser Jr.

Are you sick of Bowser Jr.?

• Yes

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
The... fact that Bowser Jr. continues to antagonize Mario, and kidnaps Peach himself in NSMB?

Is there even a point in continuing this discussion? You're not even exchanging arguments anymore, you just basically go "Yes!" "No" "Yah!" "Nuh-uh!" "Orly??" "Shaddup!" "No U!".

Anyway, back to topic. I'm not sick of seeing Bowser Jr. in games. There are quite a few other things I am sick of in Nintendo games these days, but they don't belong here.

In a nutshell: No, I'm not sick of him, and I think he is actually getting a little too much hate from the fandom. Give the little guy a break.

Villain11 said:
Third, I dislike Bowser Jr. because he has an annoying voice
No more annoying than anyone else.

he wears a half mask/mouthguard type thing
Much the same way a kitten will hiss and puff out its' fur in an attempt to scare off attackers, he wears it in an attempt to appear more menacing.

and he doesn't seem that evil.
5 year olds generally aren't evil. Mischevious, yes. A malevolent force of evil, not yet.

Proto Man said:
Villain11 said:
Third, I dislike Bowser Jr. because he has an annoying voice
No more annoying than anyone else.

he wears a half mask/mouthguard type thing
Much the same way a kitten will hiss and puff out its' fur in an attempt to scare off attackers, he wears it in an attempt to appear more menacing.

and he doesn't seem that evil.
5 year olds generally aren't evil. Mischevious, yes. A malevolent force of evil, not yet.
1. His voice, personally, annoys me.
2. I still don't like it.
3. Yes, which is why he should wait a few years before kidnapping Peach etc.

I don't hate Bowser Jr but your reason is not incorrect
for Nintendo who designed this character since Sunshine
they may want to give a resonable and the only representive for Bowser
excluding other seven original "children" who are now followers
in some dimensions there may be needs to make a compromise

if there is one reason make me sick, it may be that in spin-offs Bowser Jr. suddenly got a major status in face of the others.... it may be a little unaffair :P

Well, Bowser Jr is a major antagonist in a main game, that sort of allows him to do that since he's instantly more recognisable.

...That statement can totally be turned against me if someone brings up his other siblings, so I'll say it now; the Koopalings were once forced into spinoffs over other major characters too, albeit said spin-offs are remembered less than favourably (Mario is Missing, Yoshi's Safari and Hotel Mario all had them in. Superstar Saga did have them too, and Super Princess Peach was going to have them, but those are all very minor). Perhaps the lack of favourability for those games is what lead to their demise? I don't know, just theorising.

Bowser Jr. isn't taking Bowser's place.

I like him. I think more people would get sick of Bowser.

I mean do you want Bowser to just be the same villain over and over again!

Ms Mowz! said:

No offense Ms Mowz but that'd be like not having Eggman/Dr. Robotnik be a villain somewhere in a Sonic Game. Or Dr. Cortex for Crash (Even if Twinsanity was actually kind of fun when he wasn't really the antagonist). Bowser has been the villain for +25 years and to change it at anytime would cause fan outrage.

Hockeytown said:
Ms Mowz! said:

No offense Ms Mowz but that'd be like not having Eggman/Dr. Robotnik be a villain somewhere in a Sonic Game. Or Dr. Cortex for Crash (Even if Twinsanity was actually kind of fun when he wasn't really the antagonist). Bowser has been the villain for +25 years and to change it at anytime would cause fan outrage.
Don't worry I agree with you there too. Bowser has made the Mario games. But I also think it's good for Bowser Jr. to join in.

Hockeytown said:
No offense Ms Mowz but that'd be like not having Eggman/Dr. Robotnik be a villain somewhere in a Sonic Game.has been the villain for +25 years and to change it at anytime would cause fan outrage.
Sonic Wildfire/Secret Rings says hi. Also, Sonic and the Black Knight.

Mystical Ninja said:
Hockeytown said:
No offense Ms Mowz but that'd be like not having Eggman/Dr. Robotnik be a villain somewhere in a Sonic Game.has been the villain for +25 years and to change it at anytime would cause fan outrage.
Sonic Wildfire/Secret Rings says hi. Also, Sonic and the Black Knight.

Wasn't really counting what I consider Spin-Offs. I probably should of said Main Sonic Games (The Classic games, Adventure series, Majority of games after, Colors, etc.). Eggman/Robotnik couldn't be Erazor or the Black Knight
(Or should I say... Merlina)

Back