Funniest SSB series moments?

Level 9 Captain Falcon got 100 SDs in the Super Mario World stage in a 17 minute match with -2 point penalty.

I killed 2 Captain Falcons at once two times in a row.

Peach walking into a Motion Sensor Bomb and LGM throwing a Screw attack at her

I used Roy's fully charged B on a Captain Falcon and LGM threw a Screw Attack.

Any time I kill a Giant Melee Giant opponent.

Falco grabs smash ball.

"Personally, I prefer the air!"

Falco drives off the edge.

14 seconds total.

i caught a pokeball thrown at me, then threw it back at him to release bellossom!

He went to sleeep, and i gave him a dirt nap!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Level 9 Captain Falcon got 100 SDs in the Super Mario World stage in a 17 minute match with -2 point penalty.

It was in giant melee too. You can win this match without touching Captain Falcon.

The Landmaster on the Summit. OHKO of the Landmaster if it goes in water=EPIC FAIL!

Once the landmaster landed on a custom stage I made. It got stuck and began glitching up, eventually settling down horizontally, cannon blasting the air.

In a 2.0 ratio match in Corneria, whenever I use Roy to forward smash Zelda in Giant Melee, I turn her into a star. She sounds hilarious when she's giant and turning into a star.

I used a Hammer in Hyrule Temple and got Donkey Kong trapped in the Chamber of Life. He kept bouncing because of my Hammer and he was growling and moaning.

On a custom stage i did, there was a spot that caused you to bounce up and down on spikes for 999 damage.

Of course i removed it...

It's funnier in Melee. Donkey Kong kept moaning AAWWOOOPHH whenever a Hammer Head bonked his head in the Chamber of Life. Win.

Sadly, I lacked a recorder back then, so I cannot proved it actually happened. Plus, I get worse when I play while recording because my recorder can't handle things at a good speed when too many things are going on.

Your funny moment please? Post rules.

While in the the air in frigate orpheon, it flipped and i was at the bottom of the stage without recovery!

Giant Giant Captain Falcon tried to use his down smash on me, but I used Roy's B down and countered it, so he turned into a star while he was giant giant.

All computers got trapped in the Pit of Death in a custom stage and I pwned them inside there. LGM was sitting outside while watching me pwn the computer.

A catapult knocked a Diddy Kong with Zero HP and killed a live Diddy Kong in the Pirate Ship

Well your going to LOVE this one.

Me and my SUPER ULTRA SKILLED bro were brawling it out. I was MetaKnight and he was freaking Zelda. (Din's fire abuser! ARRRG!)
I beat him like 1 in 10 matches, and this one seemed like that 1. We were on our last stock and I was at about 30% and he was hovering at the 300 mark. So, I was going to use one last smash to finish him off when he smacked a party ball. It flung into the air and released several bombs. They took the hit and sent both of us flying into the sky. It was just basicly who ever lost the stock first. He got a screen K.O, but I got a Star K.O. Needless to say, I lost the match because of a freaking terrorist attack for the MarioVerse.

When I was doing Ike's Final Smash on Pirate Ship, I went in the water.

I was Jigglypuff, and in the middle of me growing, I stopped and could move around while I was big. Of course, I was like, WTF.
I was very slow and died easy.

I tend to annoy Captain Falcon a lot in Melee. In fact, with Ganondorf, I've constantly countered the Falcon Dive with the d-air, usually leading to KOs.

Back