Funniest SSB series moments?

in melee I was playing the event match with the giant yoshi. the instant yoshi appeared on the stage, he took a step to the right. Self Destruct, I win event match.

>My sister and are are young and we don't know you can tap buttons to escape grabs
>I have two lives, she has one in a stock match
>Jump of the cliff while holding her as DK

Iamthedude said:
in melee I was playing the event match with the giant yoshi. the instant yoshi appeared on the stage, he took a step to the right. Self Destruct, I win event match.

Happened to me too. It's not as funny as a bigger Ganondorf turning into a star, but meh.

Iamthedude said:

I actually got a time of 00:00:52 at one point during that Event Match.

Dynamo Man said:
My brother grabbed me with Bowser's Side B move and body slammed me into a pit, thus we both got KO'd.
I do this every time, and I somehow end up winning those matches

Dynamo Man said:
My brother grabbed me with Bowser's Side B move and body slammed me into a pit, thus we both got KO'd.

I always did that whenever I went hard on people.

When Wario gets killed, when Walugi kills Wario, 99 stock match first person to lose all lives win,
when a CPU Peach walked of the stage, Luigi killed Gannondorf with his taunt,
Samus the robot gets sezures and blows up, Ness vs. Mario turns into a kill Yoshi tornament, and my favorite Giga Bowser gets killed by Jigglypuff!

There's this one stage called Suicide were there is a spiked flooring tower with it being if you fall you can't get up if you don't have a high jump and your stuck hitting the spikes , and my cousin was Bowser, my other cousin was R.O.B. , my brother was Gannondorf and I was Lucario. We all fell down
R.O.B. and Lucario were the only ones to get up so we decided to jump on their heads. :D

Don't double post, that gets frowned upon.

1. Get the camera hack cheat
2. Use Kirby
3. Suck in a character
4. Pause while the character is in the mouth, but not when the mouth is shut
5. Zoom through Kirby
6. See the insanely screwed up character inside Kirby's mouth
7. :D

When I took this picture:

al_110226_2028binout.jpg

The only thing needed was an unrestricted camera.

Really, if you want to take good pictures, you can't go without the unrestricted camera code. It makes Brawl so much more fun.

Scrub Jay said:
When I took this picture:

al_110226_2028binout.jpg

The only thing needed was an unrestricted camera.

Really, if you want to take good pictures, you can't go without the unrestricted camera code. It makes Brawl so much more fun.

LMAO every time I see a picture like this.

One time I was Mario playing against Sonic in Final Destination, and we both only started with one life. Sonic was beating me up pretty good and he kept dodging my attacks. He sent me flying to the corner of the screen, but I recovered. As I tried to land on the platform, he jumped towards me and tried to attack. As a result, I hit some random buttons and ended up doing a meteor smash on him. I sent Sonic flying into the pit and I won. ^_^

I recorded it and I love to watch it.

My sister and I fanned Wario for an entire 17 minute match and I wasn't even tired. I even recorded a video of it. Twice. For my sister and I, it's gold.

I was playing as Ike and unleashed his Final Smash on Meta-Knight, Link, and Pit causing all 3 of them to be star KOed at the same time.

The Meowth in Super Smash Bros. racked up Donkey Kong's damage up to high percentages. I'm not exactly sure what causes this.

Ornithologist Mario said:
The Meowth in Super Smash Bros. racked up Donkey Kong's damage up to high percentages. I'm not exactly sure what causes this.

The Meowth's body also hits people from what I observe. Coin damage + Meowth's body = A LOT of damage

Plus, don't they get hit by TWO coins at once?

Ornithologist Mario said:
Plus, don't they get hit by TWO coins at once?

That, plus our repeated attacks.

Back