What control scheme do you use to play Mario Kart Wii?

Which control scheme do you prefer to use?

• Wii Wheel/Wii Remote

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Wii Remote + Nunchuk

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • GameCube controller

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Classic controller

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

WaluigiWare

I'M NOT A PIMP!
Similar to the Brawl topic I just made, what control scheme do you use regularly or use the most when playing Mario Kart Wii?

I use the GameCube controller. My sister uses the Wii Wheel.

My sister and I mainly use the gamecube controller as it is more familiar to use. However we also use the wii wheel sometimes for fun as well.

I do just fine with the Wii Wheel, thank you very much. Although I have to race on Automatic since it's too hard to drift with the Wheel, but it's OK.

wii wheel,manual,playing as rosalina with aero glider or bowser bike my brother uses wii remote and nunchuck and plays as bowser jr or baby luigi

Remote and Nunchuk. I used the Gamecube controller the first time I played it and decided not to do it again because the control scheme was different than Double Dash.

The first few times I've played the game (which wasn't very many), I was using the Wii Wheel. I sucked at using it, so I switched over to the Gamecube controller.

I use the Wii Wheel, even though I do better with the nunchuk and GCN controller, I have way too much fun with the Wii wheel. usually when my older sister used to play with me, she used the Nunchuk, she was actually pretty good at the game, but now she wont play it with me :-\ She was really the only person to actually play with me. My other sister tried, she couldnt get the hang of it so she went all cranky because I was trying to help her. (I don't mind if you call her a Bitch) But yeah, Wii Wheel is much more entertaining for me.

Eh, I use the Wii Remote + Nunchuk. Most of my GCN (whatever that means. Game Cube Nintendo?) controllers are banged up, except for one, which my sister uses. Even that one has a bad spring on the left shoulder button. Same goes for Brawl.

I use GameCube controller. No matter what. Even if the controller is screwed up.

GC controller. Took a bit time to get used to the differences compared to DD´s control scheme but works just fine now.

This is hard. The Wii Wheel gives me a realistic driving experience but the GameCube controller uses the same controls as the SNES, N64 and GameCube Mario Kart games. I don't really know.

my brother uses wii remote and nunchuck, i tried it but its boring and too hard to drift, so i use wii wheel

Wii Wheel for the freaking win! I didn't buy Wii to play with obsolete styles.

I swich off using the wii wheel and the gamecube controller, although I prefer using the gamecube controller. The wii wheel is kindof gimmicky.

the villian?
has nintendo realeased a new controll scheme without telling us?

or do you mean you use villian11???!

or is it a typo?

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
the villian?
has nintendo realeased a new controll scheme without telling us?

or do you mean you use villian11???!

or is it a typo?
I belive he is attempting to be funny.

Back