What control scheme do you use to play Mario Kart Wii?

Which control scheme do you prefer to use?

• Wii Wheel/Wii Remote

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Wii Remote + Nunchuk

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • GameCube controller

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Classic controller

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
wheel rocks

I can drive with a real steering wheel (I was driving a car at the trial lessons), but I can't with the Wii Wheel, so I'm using the GCN Controller.

Wii Wheel FTW! I use it 'cause it's fun, even though I'm way better with a GCN Controller... I've probably already posted this here like, ages ago.

wii wheel with Funky Kong and Standard Large Kart. Wii Wheel is the best it's so weird when people complain about its accuracy. The analogue stick is way less accurate IMO.

My primary control scheme is the Wii Remote with the Wii Wheel accessory. I did briefly use the GameCube Controller though, so my Wii Wheel usage is not 100%, but it is above 90%.

I use the GameCube Controller for any Wii game that uses the GameCube Controller. I usually used the Wii Remote.

Which is most used?

Manual or Automatic,

automatic is easy, and good for beginners,

but manual has more extra tricks if you can do it right

>>Ms Mowz!
I'm using Manual.
I can't use Automatic.

I use Automatic. I've tried using Manual, and I'm OK with it, but it's difficult for me with the Wii Wheel. Plus, if you use Wii Wheel + Automatic, you can use the B button to use items instead of the D-Pad, which I find much more comfortable.

I thought Manual would be most used.
thanks

DaisyCrazy14 said:
I use Automatic. I've tried using Manual, and I'm OK with it, but it's difficult for me with the Wii Wheel. Plus, if you use Wii Wheel + Automatic, you can use the B button to use items instead of the D-Pad, which I find much more comfortable.
Yeah I think Manual can take some practice at times. Just make sure when you use a kart or bike don't go for anything that has more turbo boosts then say speed or something. (when you go with automatic)

manual, i have used it since I got the game although it took me a while to work out how to use it

Legend of Lily said:
manual, i have used it since I got the game although it took me a while to work out how to use it
Yeah it does take a while to master it well. But cool.

I know for one thing I couldn't not use drift mode thing in MKDS!

Back