Mario Kart 3DS

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
The most deadly fake blocks were Mario Kart 64's. Gah, I hated them. They also slowed you down considerably. Only their ? sign is flipped, nothing else changed.
Yeah

Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
The most deadly fake blocks were Mario Kart 64's. Gah, I hated them. They also slowed you down considerably. Only their ? sign is flipped, nothing else changed.
Yeah

At least shells can destroy them at that time.

Nintendo should make Boo accessible to everyone's racing position. First place people need to find an easy way to avoid that blasted Spiny Shell.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Yeah

Nintendo should make Boo accessible to everyone's racing position. First place people need to find an easy way to avoid that blasted Spiny Shell.

No they don't. How many times I said this to you: it keeps the first place racer from going to far ahead. What really needs to be tweaked is its frequency and its usefulness to the racer who shot that shell in the first place.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Yeah

No they don't. How many times I said this to you: it keeps the first place racer from going to far ahead. What really needs to be tweaked is its frequency and its usefulness to the racer who shot that shell in the first place.

Problem is, you can far ahead in 50cc with or without Spiny Shells.

I don't even know how to far ahead anyway.

I'm talking about racing with other people.

Well, the Spiny Shell in Battle Mode was just stupid. Now you agree?

LeftyGreenMario said:
Well, the Spiny Shell in Battle Mode was just stupid. Now you agree?

Yup. Pure dumbness.

Like if you got hit a certain amount of times, you were out and the last team or person standing wins.

Villain11 said:
Like if you got hit a certain amount of times, you were out and the last team or person standing wins.
Isn't that Balloon mode?

And, yeah, the battles need some work.

Jesus Freak said:
Villain11 said:
Isn't that Balloon mode?

And, yeah, the battles need some work.
Yes and no. In balloon mode, you come back even after you lose all of the balloons. Instead of a whole new elimination mode, just do balloon mode with coming back to life and be able to select the number of balloons.

Hopefully Nintendo makes it possible for people to choose their character over wi-fi, rather than have to be Shy Guy.

RealMenOfGenius said:
Hopefully Nintendo makes it possible for people to choose their character over wi-fi, rather than have to be Shy Guy.

No, that was DS Download Play, not Wi-fi.

I agree too. It's REALLY possible for that to happen, too, because Diddy Kong Racing DS has succeed doing that, why not Mario Kart?

Mario Party DS is still the best example of how to do download play right.

Herr Shyguy said:
Mario Party DS is still the best example of how to do download play right.

Per. Minigames such as Camera Shy will never work on a console.

No, I mean giving you access to everything you've spent all your time unlocking even if someone you're playing with has the gall to not own the game.

Prime Hunters also did it very well by only penalizing people without the game.

I want alternate costumes. It the only way that :drmario: is going to get in without tons of waste of slot comments and should also solve the dry bowser problem.
I also want the option turn items off like in brawl.

Mario Kart Wii had the option to turn items off.

Also, I didn't like the DS Download Play in MKDS for the sole reason that you can ONLY play stages from the first Regular and Retro cups.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Mario Kart Wii had the option to turn items off.

Also, I didn't like the DS Download Play in MKDS for the sole reason that you can ONLY play stages from the first Regular and Retro cups.
Yeah, they should make all stages that are unlocked available.

Back