Mario Kart 3DS

Noodle said:
yes, somtimes bad suprises like maybe we get stuck with a *bleep*ty ds roster

Especially per. MKDS is overrated overall.

Hopefully, Mario Kart 3DS will fix all the errors MKDS had. Maybe even Mario Kart Wii!

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
There will always be rubberband AI in Mario Kart. It's just a fact of life. :(

They at least fixed it in transition from Mario Kart 64 to later games.

Noodle said:
i doubt it will outrun(fix problemes from) MKwii without making more

I guess so. Solving problems ALWAYS create new ones. Still, item abusing and the like COULD be fixed.

To be honest I think that a new Mario Kart title would be too soon. Mario Kart Wii is not old and it's an amazing, successful game. And other than that, I understand that they need a big title to promote the new portable console, but still it'd be better to launch that title in 2012.

FunkyKong84 said:
To be honest I think that a new Mario Kart title would be too soon. Mario Kart Wii is not old and it's an amazing, successful game. And other than that, I understand that they need a big title to promote the new portable console, but still it'd be better to launch that title in 2012.
FYI, MK3DS is coming out in 2011.

They need to omit the following items:
1.Thunder cloud
2.Blooper oil
3.POW block

Nintendo needs to head back to basics, there should only be a few gamebreaking items that effect the overall outcome of races. When they added these items, there have not been happy campers(pissed off people)

I like the Thundercloud, though. It makes Wario's image even more stupid. But I do understand when used competitively.

This means that this games needs an item switch, like in the Super Smash Bros. series. Would be cool, but it probably won't be happening.

If you ask me, I say the Flying Spiny Shell should be omitted and the Ground Spiny Shell coming back

Noodle said:
mk3ds could be mkds but in 3d or mkwii but with more

who knows
I hated MKDS, so no. It's too soon to remake MKWii.

It is completely different.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I like the Thundercloud, though. It makes Wario's image even more stupid. But I do understand when used competitively.

This means that this games needs an item switch, like in the Super Smash Bros. series. Would be cool, but it probably won't be happening.

If you ask me, I say the Flying Spiny Shell should be omitted and the Ground Spiny Shell coming back

I agree, the spiny is all we need.

Back