Mario Kart 3DS

Giga dry bowser should be a playable character.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Giga dry bowser should be a playable character.

1) It doesn't exist.
2) Worst. Character. Idea. EVER!

Seriously...Giga Dry Bowser?

Still it would be cool. Or have master hand be a playable kart racer. Seriously guys, do you shoot down everybodys ideas like that. Quote, " worst character idea ever", up yours.

Woo-hoo, 100th post, it was a good one.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Still it would be cool. Or have master hand be a playable kart racer.

Never gonna happen. Some might like it, but it's not gonna happen. Master Hand is a SSB character/boss and it should stay that way

Parakarrygun88 said:
Still it would be cool. Or have master hand be a playable kart racer. Seriously guys, do you shoot down everybodys ideas like that. Quote, " worst character idea ever", up yours.

Woo-hoo, 100th post, it was a good one.
No, that was just a bad idea.

Giga Dry Bowser can just be a texture hack.

I just want a track editor, kart editor, many varieties of karts, and Baby Luigi. If any of that occurred, this game will hook me for quite a while.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Giga Dry Bowser can just be a texture hack.

I just want a track editor, kart editor, many varieties of karts, and Baby Luigi. If any of that occurred, this game will hook me for quite a while.

track editor would be awesome!

Track editor + kart editor would be epic.

I said it would be epic, but I'm not really expecting it. I think a track editor and kart editor isn't something Nintendo would do in Mario Kart. I also expect the Spiny Shell to return :P

Yeah, Boo would be a nice returning item. I can go back to stealing the 8th player's Bullet Bill and using it for my own gain!

Boo sucks when you're hacking to 300cc and have the "always have Boo" cheat on!

PS I miss Boo too. Boo-hoo.

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
that would be awesome. and they should recolor the fake item boxes so they look the same.
Yeah, only the blue team ones were good.

No, Blue Team could be distinguishable easily from the Red Team once you played team battles enough.

The most deadly fake blocks were Mario Kart 64's. Gah, I hated them. They also slowed you down considerably. Only their ? sign is flipped, nothing else changed.

Back