Mario Kart 3DS

Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
No offense to baby fans, but I hate them. They are really stupid because they are appear at the same time as their adult self. (I know with Partners in Time, it's different, but still.) I would much rather see Rosalina, Petey, Shy Guy, and Dixie Kong replace the four babies. They were fine in Super Sluggers, the more the better, but they took better characters spots in MKW.

So? It's the Mario universe. Don't question Mario logic. Petey Piranha sucks hard IMO. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were nice additions. People started hating on them baby characters when Baby Peach and Baby Daisy get announced to be playable. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were classic characters; they appeared in the 1995's first, then Baby Mario appeared in Mario spinoffs such as Mario Tennis and Mario Golf. Why not? Why do we have to remove them? Why can't we just ADD more characters instead of cutting them? No one loves cut characters, even when unpopular characters such as Daisy, Waluigi, ROB, etc gets cut.
Whoa, no need to get so defensive. I hated the babies long before Baby Peach and Daisy came around. They are useless and stupid in my opinion. Petey is MUCH better. And I would rather add than cut characters, but Petey was cut so the babies....gotta go!

Wait, Petey cannot replace the babies. He's a heavy weight. Why can't it be like the Mario Kart Double Dash!! roster? No one complained about that.

I vote for the Mario Kart Double Dash roster to be in Mario Kart 3DS, so baby fans and anti-baby fans can be happy. Though some think Baby Mario and Baby Luigi was still too much. Extremists.

I WAS NOT too fond when Baby Peach was playable from the start, while Baby Luigi was not in Mario Kart Wii. I then started hating her, until I peached her and made her 12th all the time. I consider her to be the "Wario" of the lightweights. That's the main reason I want Baby Peach in. I just like her scream of pain.

PS I don't think Baby Luigi is so useless, but then again, I'm such a big fan of him.
The weigh classes can change, so technically Petey can replace them and I am not an extremist, you are.

I never said you were an extremist. I just said that people are extremist when the two babies are TOO much. And no, no one "replaces" anyone in the Mario Kart series. Characters just make it in or not.

Mario Kart Double Dash roster. Take it or leave it.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Take it. But add Shy Guy.

SHY GUY RULES!!

But, never mind about the Mario Kart Double Dash roster. It's seriously imbalanced when it comes to weight classes, count them. There are about 8 lightweights, 7 middleweights, and 5 heavyweights.

So if we add Shy Guy...we should add 2 Middleweights and 4 Heavyweights

New Super Mario said:
i will be disapointed if this game has a MKDS roster

Me too.

I'd have the Double Dash roster with Shy Guy, Diddy Kong as a middle weight, Lubba, Rosalina, Funky Kong, and...a heavyweight.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
New Super Mario said:
i will be disapointed if this game has a MKDS roster

Me too.

I'd have the Double Dash roster with Shy Guy, Diddy Kong as a middle weight, Lubba, Rosalina, Funky Kong, and...a heavyweight.
PER, DITTO!

Well, if they added Rosalina, they would probably also have to add Lubba.

Not that that's a bad thing. I love both of those characters.

New Super Mario said:
i don't think lubba will be in this game.
I didn't think Rosalina would be in a Mario Kart game either. I actually remember my sister saying she would be.

Me: "Yeah, right. Rosalina doesn't play sports or anything. No way would you see her in a kart."

yes rosalina and lubba plus double dash roster sounds like what it will be

plus rosalina can do handheld because she was on a ds download of galaxy what i saw on youtube

Noodle said:
How do you know that? You are making things up. Rosalina and Lubba are very unlikely for MK3DS if the character slots are fewer than in MKW.

Noodle said:

plus rosalina can do handheld because she was on a ds download of galaxy what i saw on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3FVLyzmNAI

You mean this? It's fake.

Back