New Female Characters in Next SSB

Who do you want to be in the next game?

• Total voters
Dark Samus could be a color scheme, and Daisy too, plus nobody wants to see a fourth rip-off of Fox, so I pick Rosalina. She could have her own moves.

I voted Dark Samus mainly because Metroid needs more representation in Smash. Sure, she'd be a Luigi-fied Samus, but that didn't stop Toon Link and Wolf from getting in.

I voted for Blaze the Cat, Dixie Kong, and... Birdo. Only because I like Super Mario Bros. 2 so much.

SpinyMaster347 said:
Dark Samus could be a color scheme, and Daisy too, plus nobody wants to see a fourth rip-off of Fox, so I pick Rosalina. She could have her own moves.
Daisy as a color scheme sounds weird to me. She should just be a separate character. Dark Samus would work as a color scheme. And I wouldn't mind Krystal. She could replace Falco and/or Wolf.

Villain11 said:
SpinyMaster347 said:
Daisy as a color scheme sounds weird to me. She should just be a separate character. Dark Samus would work as a color scheme. And I wouldn't mind Krystal. She could replace Falco and/or Wolf
Wait, isn't Daisy already a Color Scheme? Both should be replaced because Falco's attacks are hard to use and Wolf is too slow.

SpinyMaster347 said:
Villain11 said:
SpinyMaster347 said:
Daisy as a color scheme sounds weird to me. She should just be a separate character. Dark Samus would work as a color scheme. And I wouldn't mind Krystal. She could replace Falco and/or Wolf
Wait, isn't Daisy already a Color Scheme? Both should be replaced because Falco's attacks are hard to use and Wolf is too slow.
It is Peach in Daisy's clothes. What I mean is that Daisy should be a new character because she could have new moves and a stage and new color schemes etc.

Villain11 said:
SpinyMaster347 said:
Villain11 said:
SpinyMaster347 said:
It is Peach in Daisy's clothes. What I mean is that Daisy should be a new character because she could have new moves and a stage and new color schemes etc.
Ahh, Yes.

I voted for Rosalina, Dixie, and Tiny. Though I'd be happier if they'd use Tiny's old design instead of her new one.

Nerdy Guy said:
I voted for Rosalina, Dixie, and Tiny. Though I'd be happier if they'd use Tiny's old design instead of her new one.
No offense, but what would their attacks be?

Ashley.

WaluigiWare said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Well, Tiny and Dixie already have attacks from their games. Not that sure about Rosalina though. I guess some magic attacks or something would fit. :/

Nerdy Guy said:
WaluigiWare said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Well, Tiny and Dixie already have attacks from their games. Not that sure about Rosalina though. I guess some magic attacks or something would fit. :/
Rosalina would be easy to think of moves for. She could float like Mewtwo. Use that force field thing that she used in Galaxy if you tried to hit her, and use her wand. Also she could use a Luma instead of a Toad like Peach.

Krystal's special moves can be another generic version of Fox's an Falco's but her final smash can revolve around the staff she and fox used in Star Fox Adventure

Rosalina has already been in 3 major games in the past 3 years. She will definitely be in the next SSB. She might not be playable but if she's not then she will be a assist trophy

Dixie Kong = Diddy Kong
Krystal = Third clone of Fox

Tiny, maybe.

I just chose other because there are no EarthBound/Mother 3 characters here.

drseaweed said:
Rosalina has already been in 3 major games in the past 3 years. She will definitely be in the next SSB. She might not be playable but if she's not then she will be a assist trophy
3? I don't count Mario Kart Wii as a MAJOR game.

WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
She was in two mainstream games and one spinoff. MKW could be considered a major game.

Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
She was in two mainstream games and one spinoff. MKW could be considered a major game.
Not joking around, but MK could be considered a major spin-off as riducules as that sounds.

Back