New Female Characters in Next SSB

Who do you want to be in the next game?

• Total voters
For my 3rd choice I put other. KUMATORA WASN'T ON THE LIST!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There are two reasons I object to Toad being in the next one: To be in a SSB game, you need to be not only important, but A) interesting, and B) awesome. Toad is neither.

Sorry, Toad, but we're gonna have to ditch you for this one.

:toad:

First off, this thread is about females, and toad is a male AFAIK. And second of all, toad IS awesome!

LOL, I am still the only person who voted Toadette

Link_Dudette said:
I would love to see Toon Zelda in SSB. By the way, Rosalina is better than :peach: and :daisy: put together.

Lies! All lies!!

Actually, I see it as :peach: and :mario: are perfect for each other; she's a helpless damsel, he's a heroic hero. :luigi: and :daisy: are also made for each other; she's a heroic tomboy, he's a helpless hero.

rosalina should be cross franchaise and get a boy in another franchaise

WEEGEE SHOULD BE AN ASSIST TROPHY!

well i voted daisy,rosalina and toon zelda

whats wrong with having weegee as an assist trophy, its no worse than having ff and dq as characters as the only unlockables on msm *ahem*

Well Rosalina is at the top right now. I voted for her, Amy, and Dixie Kong. Rosalina's Final Smash I bet would be unique if she is going to be in another SSB game.

Looking back on my votes and comments, Amy would be useless. Krystal is fine. Maybe a female Pokémon would work...

Vote for only three... Sucks, but come to think of it, some of the females that I was thinking have appeared in Brawl; cameos and Assist Trophies anyway.

Rosalina, Krystal, and Amy.

Regarding the Pokemon slot, Zoroark's gender ratio is 87.5:12.5, so it has better odds of being male than female. Therefore, it wouldn't really count as a female character.

Strangely, the Zoroark in the 13th Pokemon movie is female, despite the aforementioned gender ratio.

Legend of Lily said:
on topic now..
We are on topic... >_>

Also people are going to hate me for this but I wouldn't mind Midna. If not a character then at least as something that pops up during a final smash or she can be an assist trophy.

superjeff64 said:
Dawn

She could control the 3 Sinnoh Starters similar to how Pokemon Trainer controls the Kanto Starters.
Except Ivysaur and Charzard weren't the starting pokemon.

Back