New Female Characters in Next SSB

Who do you want to be in the next game?

• Total voters
Mario Kart is probably one of the most defined spin-off series.

But I still won't consider MK major evedn though this conflicts with my previous post

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Actually there are three rules when choosing a newcomer: 1: Is he/she/it notable enough (so no toad or koopa or goomba) 2: Do they have arms for grabbing (The only exception will be Ivosaur, since he uses his vines in substitute) 3: Can any moves be made for them. The answer to that one is yes here they are.

1. I agree, but Toad is notable enough
2. They do not need arms. Samus uses her laser thing and the Links their chains. I'm sure Nintendo is smart enough to think of something.
3. Again, Nintendo is pretty smart.

Villain11 said:
Actually there are three rules when choosing a newcomer: 1: Is he/she/it notable enough (so no toad or koopa or goomba) 2: Do they have arms for grabbing (The only exception will be Ivosaur, since he uses his vines in substitute) 3: Can any moves be made for them. The answer to that one is yes here they are.

1. Yup. They call it "Popular Smashers" in the back for a reason, but I feel Toad IS notable.
2. Nintendo is creative. I can think of Mudkip as a fighter right now.
3. Again, it's possible. You just need creativity, which Nintendo has.

Villain11 said:
1. I agree, but Toad is notable enough
2. They do not need arms. Samus uses her laser thing and the Links their chains. I'm sure Nintendo is smart enough to think of something.
3. Again, Nintendo is pretty smart.
1. Personally I don't think Toad should be in it even though I thought of some moves for him, but a lot of Toad fans gave legitimate reasons why he should be in it and why he is notable enough.
2. I'm 50/50 agreeing with you since, that's more of extension of their arm
3. Yeah, but lately it's generic, weak, and stupid

I'm surprised to see that Blaze the Cat got a whopping one vote (which was my own).

Toon Zelda sounds interesting, but then again she might be an easy way of filling the Zelda franchise (considering that we already got Zelda in the smash games). However, Dixie is indeed notable to DK's series (though the standing point is tos how important she is in the new Donkey Kong country returns).

1) Notability is important but honestly I understand Koopa Troopa and Goombas, but Toad is more than important enough to be featured. I mean there is a reason why he is playable in games such as the New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Moves can be thought of for him as well by the games hes been playable in (considering how long hes been around).
2) I believe I read somewhere that the characters required for smash do need limbs in order to fight so that's right.
3) Yeah this one too. I just hope there aren't that many clones in the next smash (we did get a reduced number in brawl but still it be better to have no more than 1). In summary, there are still plenty of characters that are available to be playable who are able to have unique moves.

Propeller Toad said:
Toon Zelda sounds interesting, but then again she might be an easy way of filling the Zelda franchise (considering that we already got Zelda in the smash games). However, Dixie is indeed notable to DK's series (though the standing point is tos how important she is in the new Donkey Kong country returns).

1) Notability is important but honestly I understand Koopa Troopa and Goombas, but Toad is more than important enough to be featured. I mean there is a reason why he is playable in games such as the New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Moves can be thought of for him as well by the games hes been playable in (considering how long hes been around).
2) I believe I read somewhere that the characters required for smash do need limbs in order to fight so that's right.
3) Yeah this one too. I just hope there aren't that many clones in the next smash (we did get a reduced number in brawl but still it be better to have no more than 1). In summary, there are still plenty of characters that are available to be playable who are able to have unique moves.
Thank you PT but next time, read the reply to my post before saying something since I resolve that issue with Toad.

Too bad Rosalina is so minor, she would be an epic character. She could float and do magic and have her force field. That would be awesome.

Mijzelffan said:
Daisy and Toon Zelda/Tetra.

Seriously, Daisy deserves a spot way more than Rosalina.
But what moves will she have? Rosalina is easier to think of a special move list.

Kallen Kōzuki said:
Mijzelffan said:

But what moves will she have? Rosalina is easier to think of a special move list.
Not really-
^B - Walk B-....
<- B - Look serious
B- Allow Mario to jump on you
|
V

Prince Fluff said:
Kallen Kōzuki said:
Mijzelffan said:

Not really-
^B - Walk B-....
<- B - Look serious
B- Allow Mario to jump on you
|
V

C'mon man that's one of the weakest ways to say why you don't think a character could make it. Judging by your prediction of a Rosalina moveset then all Captain Falcon would be able to do is drive, drive, and further more... drive. (Or for a Newcomer example, ROB would only be able to stay in on place and move his arms)

Back