New Female Characters in Next SSB

Who do you want to be in the next game?

• Total voters
Ronald_Reagan said:
Prince Fluff said:
Kallen Kōzuki said:
Mijzelffan said:
Daisy and Toon Zelda/Tetra.

Seriously, Daisy deserves a spot way more than Rosalina.
But what moves will she have? Rosalina is easier to think of a special move list.
Not really-
^B - Walk B-....
<- B - Look serious
B- Allow Mario to jump on you
|
V

C'mon man that's one of the weakest ways to say why you don't think a character could make it. Judging by your prediction of a Rosalina moveset then all Captain Falcon would be able to do is drive, drive, and further more... drive. (Or for a Newcomer example, ROB would only be able to stay in on place and move his arms)
Per

Kallen Kōzuki said:
Mijzelffan said:

But what moves will she have? Rosalina is easier to think of a special move list.

Daisy is so much more easier to make a moveset for, because she'd be a Peach clone character. Just give her a different Bv and Final Smash, tweak some other moves and we're done.

Mijzelffan said:
Kallen Kōzuki said:
Mijzelffan said:

Daisy is so much more easier to make a moveset for, because she'd be a Peach clone character. Just give her a different Bv and Final Smash, tweak some other moves and we're done.
NO PLAYER WANTS A CLONE, SHE NEEDS TO HAVE ORIGINAL MOVES!

Daisy should get in before Rosalina, but Rosalina is easier to make a moveset for. Daisy could have all crystal or daisy related attacks like in MSC.

Mijzelffan said:
Does Luigi have pure original moves? No, so Daisy can't have them either.
Let me rephrase: NO PLAYER WANTS ANYMORE CLONES!

Villain11 said:
Daisy should get in before Rosalina, but Rosalina is easier to make a moveset for. Daisy could have all crystal or daisy related attacks like in MSC.
Per

Mason said:
Villain11 said:
Mason said:
Krystal and maybe Amy. The rest are just silly.
How so? Amy is not even close to making it in my mind. Daisy, Birdo, and Lyn have the best chance. IMO
Daisy is useless and would be a Peach knock off (probably) and Birdo is too minor. I don't know who Lyn is. I suggested Amy since we only have Sonic as a Sega character.
There's only one Sega character that is because Sonic is a representative of Sega. If they had another third-party character from the same company then that will be a big middle finger to Nintendo and SSB fans.

Mason said:
Villain11 said:
Mason said:
Krystal and maybe Amy. The rest are just silly.
How so? Amy is not even close to making it in my mind. Daisy, Birdo, and Lyn have the best chance. IMO
Daisy is useless and would be a Peach knock off (probably) and Birdo is too minor. I don't know who Lyn is. I suggested Amy since we only have Sonic as a Sega character.
Per Zero and even if Sonic were to get another character, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, and Eggman would get in before Amy.

The only way Amy is going to be playable in a fighting game including Nintendo characters if Sega and Nintendo decided to knock off from Capcom's thing with a Nintendo Vs. Sega game series. Otherwise it's only going to be Sonic Battle sequels or any other possible Sonic/Sega fighting games to play as Amy.

The closest thing you'll get to a Pink thing with Animal ears with a hammer in a Smash Bros game is Kirby after swallowing Jigglypuff with his Side B Hammer swing.

As for Daisy, everyone has already stated why. Birdo again is too minor. And Lyn actually wouldn't be a bad idea from being upgraded from an Assist Trophy.

And yeah if a 2nd Sonic character is getting in somehow it's be likely Tails, Shadow, or Knuckles (My personal preference would be Tails, because Shadow would be a clone of Sonic, and although Knuckles wouldn't be a bad addition I still would prefer Tails first.... And I should probably stop talking on this considering the topic is female characters).

I thought of something else. If Stafy/Starfy makes an appearence in the next SSB game (high chance), there might also be a chance that they're gonna put his sister, Stapy/Starly in it as a clone character. It's a lower chance though.

Villain11 said:

Lyn probably not. I think they'd do Roy or Eliwood even before Lyn. Also you forgot Toon Zelda (if Toon Link returns), who already almost got a spot in brawl.

Mason said:

It hasn't stopped Nintendo from making Pichu, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Falco, Wolf, Young Link and Toon Link. So why not Daisy? Your argument is invalid.

Also if you don't know Lyn you should stop going to a board talking about brawl, and rather go play some actual brawl instead. You might eventually find out. (or you could go and play Fire Emblem)

Kallen Kōzuki said:
NO PLAYER WANTS A CLONE, SHE NEEDS TO HAVE ORIGINAL MOVES!

NINTENDO DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

daisy-yes, she even had her own outfit on peach in brawl, her moves would be about flowers and tennis rackets

rosalina-KICK ASS ROSIE i could see her in brawl murdering people with lumas and magic wand

toon zelda- toon links bff, same moves as zelda but instead of transform, spirit pipes blow, her final smash should be she highjacks a phantom and for a short amount of time you control the phantom

You crazy kids and yer 'b.f.f.'s and yer 'KICK ASS'.

This board has been dead for a while. Anyway, Dixie is the best, she was almost in Brawl, so she would definently be in the next one.

dixie would be cool as well, but i would really like to see toon zelda and rosalina, but daisy might get in before rosalina...

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
dixie would be cool as well, but i would really like to see toon zelda and rosalina, but daisy might get in before rosalina...
Daisy will get in before Rosalina. In fact, Rosalina will never get in. She's too minor. Daisy and Dixie and even Toon Zelda have a chance. Rosalina, IMO, does not.

I voted for Toon Zelda, Dark Samus, and Other.

Though Toon Zelda would really just be a copy of Zelda, there are still differences that could be used for her. Toon Zelda was first introduced in the Wind Waker (really Four Swords, but that's beside the point) where she was Tetra at the beginning. With that, her down+B move could be a transformation into Tetra. Also, Toon Zelda would be less powerful and lighter than regular Zelda, obviously.

Dark Samus because Super Smash Bros. just needs more people from Metroid on the fighter roster. I can't really say too much about this though, since I still haven't tried to finish Metroid Prime 2 and 3.

Other. I say they should put in Airan Jo from Sin & Punishment in Super Smash Bros. Sin & Punishment is a great series, even only at two games, and has received representation in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This representation was Saki Amamiya, who was an Assist Trophy. Because Saki was included in a Super Smash Bros. title, the possibility of Airan, and Saki, becoming a fighter is possible.

also a coulour on samus in brawl represents dark samus.
toon zelda is very likley and linebeck as a trophy would be cool

Villain11 said:
Rolo Lamperouge said:
WAIT! Dark Samus isn't female.
She isn't? (I don't play Metroid)
No, it's just an genetically enhanced clone of Samus, Dark Samus is technically a parasite.

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
also a coulour on samus in brawl represents dark samus.
No, that's Dark Suit Samus

Villain11 said:
Feel_Good_Inc. said:
Daisy will get in before Rosalina. In fact, Rosalina will never get in. She's too minor. Daisy and Dixie and even Toon Zelda have a chance. Rosalina, IMO, does not.

Actually Toon Zelda and probably Tetra have a bigger chance than Daisy. Being leftover data in brawl like Dixie Kong.

Back