Who Likes Pokemon???

Barry

How's my new look? Croagunk is where it's at.
Let's try an experament: How many people in MarioWiki Forums likes Pokemon??? Let's find out.
Like this: I LIKE POKEMON
If you like Pokemon do that in any way you want.
Or: I DISLIKE POKEMON
If you dont like Pokemon do this in any way you want.

:posh: I like Pokemon because it is a unique RPG game. :posh:

I like Pokémon. I have all the main games and am one of the few people I know that still actually watches the anime. Another user on here, Ugozima, also is a big fan of the series, but he's currently serving a several week long ban after an incident.

Most people I know think Pokemon is babyish and gay because of the way pokemon look. I don't care what pokemon look like, I just plain like the games. ALOT. As long as the game's fun, who care what pokemon look like!

Nerdy Guy said:
I like Pokémon. I have all the main games and am one of the few people I know that still actually watches the anime. Another user on here, Ugozima, also is a big fan of the series, but he's currently serving a several week long ban after an incident.
You forgot me. ;_;

Anyways, I'm a huge Pokemon fan and have every Pokemon game since Leaf Green. I love the anime too, I dunno why it's always bashed.

Nerdy Guy said:

Why did Ugozima get banned? How long is he banned?

He come online really mad about something and then he flamed everyone and was being a jerk. He hasn't done that in months up until then. He's banned for 6 weeks or so.

I LESS-THAN THREE POKEMON.

I own Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, LeafGreen, FireRed, Sapphire, Emerald, Coloseum, XD, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver. I've watched the anime up until the Diamond and Pearl series, the show just seems to have gone downhill. Yes, I collect Pokemon Cards, too, and my desk is loaded with Pokemon figurines.

Killer Axe said:
I've watched the anime up until the Diamond and Pearl series, the show just seems to have gone downhill.
Nah, you just grew up.

Nerdy Guy said:
Killer Axe said:
I've watched the anime up until the Diamond and Pearl series, the show just seems to have gone downhill.
Nah, you just grew up.
Only real men watch Pokemon and Kirby!
*fixes stuffed animal collection*

I like Pokemon, but it's getting really stale over the years.

Back