Who Likes Pokemon???

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
I LOVE Pokémon!!! The games and the manga!

But the anime and some spin-offs SUCK A LOT!!
Most of the spinoff games are amazing. The anime doesn't suck it just doesn't really relate to games that much.
I've said SOME spin-offs. Example, PKMN Battle Revolution is AWESOME, I like it.
And it's better the Manga than the anime. Manga is more based in the game and there are things that don't appear in the anime (as battles between the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Have you ever seen this in the anime?).
It's my opinion.
Which ones do you hate??
I don't remember very well right now... I don't memorise the names of the spin-offs...

Better question.

Who DOESN'T like pokemon?

But yeah I like it, got tired of every game having the same routine though(leave home to be trainer, get badges and beat badguys on the way and beat elite 4 and it's over).

Although they did change that around in b/w, but just sayin'

You're right.

Well, here I don't know, but out from this forum, there is thousands of people thinking that Pokémon is for kids. KIDS!! :mad: My sister is 18 and she still plays pokémon!!
That people are... *insert insult here*

Chivi-chivik said:
You're right.

Well, here I don't know, but out from this forum, there is thousands of people thinking that Pokémon is for kids. KIDS!! :mad: My sister is 18 and she still plays pokémon!!
That people are... *insert insult here*

Well look it at this way.

Pokemon games are the most often number 1 reason why people get a gbc, gba, or a ds. It makes millions, has some pretty deep pokedexs and b/w deepend the story too, so I'd say it's hardly for kids.

and on that topic, the whole "POKEMON IS FOR KIDS" didn't even HAPPEN untill the pokemon anime hit around season 2(from what I remember).

Kinda weird but just sayin'

But now people think that... and it's uncomfortable...

>>Chivi-chivik
Don't mind, I'm 19, turning 20 at the end of this year, and I still don't think about to quit playing and watching Pokémon.
I know some friends that are between 18 and 30, and they also still enjoy Pokémon.

Lately I don't mind, but that people I know are idiots.

Chivi-chivik said:

So does that mean the people you don't know are actually intelligent?

:D

Zae said:
Chivi-chivik said:

So does that mean the people you don't know are actually intelligent?

:D
I don't know. I have to know them first. ;D
But the major part thinks that... :(

I love Pokemon. Always have and always will. But they can't keep on doing the mainstream games forever, cause at this point, it's getting old and too repetitive. Besides, they're gonna run out of colors to choose from for their next title. (Pokemon Brown, Pokemon Pink, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Rainbow and that's it I think)

Diddy_is_the_monkey said:
I love Pokemon. Always have and always will. But they can't keep on doing the mainstream games forever, cause at this point, it's getting old and too repetitive. Besides, they're gonna run out of colors to choose from for their next title. (Pokemon Brown, Pokemon Pink, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Rainbow and that's it I think)

You're worried about colors? hahahaha.

Honestly I always more worried about new designs. Although 5th gen did manage to put up some fresh stuff, others do feel vastly similar.

Makes me wonder how future games will be. I also wonder if gamefreak will actually think about what some fans have said about making a game with all the regions.

Of course that could make a great open world game, whether it be online or not.

Zae said:
Diddy_is_the_monkey said:

You're worried about colors? hahahaha.

Honestly I always more worried about new designs. Although 5th gen did manage to put up some fresh stuff, others do feel vastly similar.

Makes me wonder how future games will be. I also wonder if gamefreak will actually think about what some fans have said about making a game with all the regions.

Of course that could make a great open world game, whether it be online or not.
Well... we don't know what is going to do GameFreak, but they'll continue if Pokémon is still being a success

My sister's idea is do the definitive PKMN game for a home console. You'd go through all the regions, and you could catch all the PKMN that exist! But it would be hard...

Wow, your sister has the same opinion as I have.
I also thought about a MMORPG (like World of Warcraft, but for free), with every region accessible (you can even choose where to start), with all playable characters available (based on where you start off), include Anime-based Contests and Grand Festivals, and you can go anywhere.

Goddess of Death said:
Wow, your sister has the same opinion as I have.
I also thought about a MMORPG (like World of Warcraft, but for free), with every region accessible (you can even choose where to start), with all playable characters available (based on where you start off), include Anime-based Contests and Grand Festivals, and you can go anywhere.
That's what we are thinking on! :) But it would be better to create your own chara (If it's a MMORPG...). It's true, they should have to put Anime-based contests, as they do with the battles in the spin-offs (but they have to do a better animation.)

Maybe no own character, but I think there should be no problem with custom cloths.
Own characters may be more of a legal hacking, rather than selecting and playing the game.

Goddess of Death said:
Maybe no own character, but I think there should be no problem with custom cloths.
Own characters may be more of a legal hacking, rather than selecting and playing the game.
It hasn't got to be hacking, if GameFreak allows it and puts that setting in the game...

I actually mean Modeling, Texturing, working with polygons, etc.
I did this in Maya today, and it's very hard, or it's because I can't do any kind of art well.

Ah... I was thinking on other kind of chara creator, something like they do in games as The Sims/My Sims...

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik, do you remember now?
What I have to remember?

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik, do you remember now?
What do I have to remember?
Whatever spinoff game you hate.
No, really, no. I'm always with the normal PKMN games, so I forgot it.

Back