Who Likes Pokemon???

>>Reggie Fils-Aime
I know that most names come from something.
Pikachu = Pika (sound of the thunder), Chu (sound of a mouse).
Region names also have a meaning, but they're known a lot later.
Professors are always named after trees.
There are many more to call.

Reggie Fils-Aime said:
I have Pokemon Ranger Gaurdian Signs, and it sucks.
Try playing a main Pokemon game, like Black or White when they come out.

Pokemon is awesome, but I usually am not allowed to buy any new games because my parents don't like the series for some stupid reason. I have Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, and Gold, along with some "Pokemon Trading Card Game" on Game Boy and Pokemon Snap on N64. I hope to get Pokemon Black somehow soon.

I also have about 1000 Pokemon cards, but only because my friend gave hundreds of them to me. I don't care about them too much anymore, though.

Ugh... I hate Pokemon, it's mean. "Use Fire Punch!" Your just telling animals what to do. Next thing you know, Kids are going to be telling there pet hamster to do somthing and they don't do it and they'll smack 'em.

Master Koopakid said:
Ugh... I hate Pokemon, it's mean. "Use Fire Punch!" Your just telling animals what to do. Next thing you know, Kids are going to be telling there pet hamster to do somthing and they don't do it and they'll smack 'em.
That would have to be one stupid kid.

I like it as far as emerald and the other two. But i prefer the digimon world series (especially digimon world 3) better than any other pokemon game.

I love Pokemon, but the series is getting too old. They can't just keep on creating Pokemon forever and have 5,000 of them by 2020.

I stopped playing Pokemon after the 3rd Generation. Tried playing Diamond, but couldn't get into it.

I like the spin-offs though.

I LOVE Pokémon!!! The games and the manga!

But the anime and some spin-offs SUCK A LOT!!

Chivi-chivik said:

Most of the spinoff games are amazing. The anime doesn't suck it just doesn't really relate to games that much.

PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Most of the spinoff games are amazing. The anime doesn't suck it just doesn't really relate to games that much.
I've said SOME spin-offs. Example, PKMN Battle Revolution is AWESOME, I like it.
And it's better the Manga than the anime. Manga is more based in the game and there are things that don't appear in the anime (as battles between the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Have you ever seen this in the anime?).
It's my opinion.

superjeff64 said:
Anyway, I like pretty much everything about Pokemon except for the fact that the 1 game=1 save file.

That's true, just saving a file per game it's a crap.

twinArmageddons said:
Well, all those Pokemon stats must take up a whole lot of space.

That's what i think too...

Starr said:
I love Pokemon, but the series is getting too old. They can't just keep on creating Pokemon forever and have 5,000 of them by 2020.

I stopped playing Pokemon after the 3rd Generation. Tried playing Diamond, but couldn't get into it.

True I used to be obbsesed untill I saw this crappy anime episode

Itsa that Guy! said:
Starr said:

Which one? Specify, or if possible, give us a link.

superjeff64 said:
Itsa that Guy! said:
Starr said:

Which one? Specify, or if possible, give us a link.
I think it was the "Go for the horn" one.

Well, the anime did awful in many episodes, so it may not be the cause.

Chivi-chivik said:
PokemonMaster said:
Chivi-chivik said:

I've said SOME spin-offs. Example, PKMN Battle Revolution is AWESOME, I like it.
And it's better the Manga than the anime. Manga is more based in the game and there are things that don't appear in the anime (as battles between the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Have you ever seen this in the anime?).
It's my opinion.
Which ones do you hate??

Back