Who Likes Pokemon???

LeftyGreenMario said:
I like Pokemon, but it's getting really stale over the years.

I wouldn't say that, as far as I can tell Pokemon games are better than ever, it's just once you've played one you've played them all, bar a few new gimmicks and Pokemon.

It's just that I expected to be as enjoyed in Diamond/Pearl as I expected in Ruby/Sapphire and FireRed/LeafGreen, but Diamond/Pearl just doesn't cut it. Though I did enjoyed HeartGold/SoulSilver

Fassad said:
Diamond and Pearl were my favorites. :(

FireRed/LeafGreen were horrible, imo.

Well, we do have opinions. Besides, I lost my Diamond game, so I cannot say much. And I never really played Red/Blue/Yellow (and it was in French, I can't understand it)

Fassad said:
Aw, that sucks. :(

I know, it does. I lost my Diagla, Magnezone, everything. I really wanted to play Diamond again.

At least SoulSilver made it up for me, with an AR to hack a Diagla Level 1 (that's cheating, but I don't play online, so who cares)

The only thing I ever used Action Replay in Pokemon for was for infinite TMs in my Diamond.

But, you cannot get a Magnezone, BLOF, since that Coronet Mountain place isn't in HG or SS. :(

Fassad said:
The only thing I ever used Action Replay in Pokemon for was for infinite TMs in my Diamond.

But, you cannot get a Magnezone, BLOF, since that Coronet Mountain place isn't in HG or SS. :(

I can hack to get whatever Pokemon I want. Hack code: Number of Master Balls = Pokemon Number. I get 493 whenever I press a button and I throw away the balls to match the Pokemon number. Plus, I have 100% catch rate for whatever Poke Ball I toss so I catch everything easier and everything is less of a frustration.

Fassad said:

You know, I still have my Pearl, so she can get Magnezone without hacking anyway.

That reminds me, I wonder how Nintendo is gonna rectify that "Pokémon that can only evolve exclusively in Sinnoh locations" situation for Black/White.

WaluigiWare said:
That reminds me, I wonder how Nintendo is gonna rectify that "Pokémon that can only evolve exclusively in Sinnoh locations" situation for Black/White.

Maybe a parody of the place or another place?

I hate pokemon. I like yu gi oh better because i have some games of it and collect the cards. The only reason I would like it is because Pikachu, Piplup, Pichu, and Jiggly puff are cute. And My cousin told me about Miltank or something like that.

I only like the main series RPG Pokémon, and the Japanese version of Pokémon Anime.
All those others are unneeded, IMO.

Pokemon was the first game series that I ever played so it still holds fond memories for me down in my heart. I'm still a fan and play the games though not as much as a big one as I was before.

Pokemon was the first anime I ever saw even though i didn't know what anime was at that time :P. As for the games, I like them, but I don't plan on getting Black/White.

I think Pokemon is pretty stupid. Really the whole point of the game is catching Pokemon that have weird names. Pikachu, Charamander, Piplup. I mean, where do these names come from? There's really no fun to it. I have Pokemon Ranger Gaurdian Signs, and it sucks.

Back