Kirby's Epic Yarn

After watching some video's, I decided to import this anyway.
From Play-Asia, the total costs are € ±62,- for the Japanese version.
It's a lot of money, but still faster than waiting for somewhere in 2011.

The Final Boss where you kick the Yin Yarn tankbot's butt was awesome. Me and my sister continued bashing him and the game started lagging and beads were flying out everywhere.

I like the music in the game. It's very calming and peaceful. I just personally enjoyed this game more than I had with Super Mario Galaxy 2 TBH. Maybe because of its innovative concepts, plus two players.

I now have this game, in Japanese.
Here's my preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7BJ5fF1o-U

This game is on my Christmas list. I guess it's on a lot of people Christmas lists actually. It's nice to finally see a Kirby game on Wii.

>>Fawfulfury65
Believe me, Snow Land does really fit Christmas (I'll make a video of the entire thing later).
Here's a screenshot from my review to prove it:
KRB-YARN-1.jpg

Even the music in that place sounds Christmassy

Oh, almost forgot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCqwppfAM08
This is the video I was talking about.

Damn, it's coming out in Australia on the 27th of Feb (?) and my Birthday is on the 6th. I won't be able to pay for it 'cause I'll be saving up for a 3DS. Still, i'm getting it for sure

My older sister got it as a gift from her boyfriend yesterday for Christmas. She and I started playing it last night and played a bit this morning; it's a really cute game. It's addicting to pick up your partner and throw them half-way across the screen. :P

McDonalds Bros. said:
My older sister got it as a gift from her boyfriend yesterday for Christmas. She and I started playing it last night and played a bit this morning; it's a really cute game. It's addicting to pick up your partner and throw them half-way across the screen. :P
My sister does that all the time!

My sister and I are always a good team, even for NSMBW. So these games are extremely easy for us.

I don't usually have anyone to play these type of games with. When my friends do come over, we try working together but they try killing me to get ahead because I'm always much better than them, so it turns into a crazy War xD

>>Crackin355
If you tell me how to kill Kirby or Fluff in this game, you'll get € 5,-.

Back