Kirby's Epic Yarn

It's good and the music sounds very Wario Land: Shake It-y (mainly because the same company also made this game).

However, I would've prefered the one they used in this video (if that was the boss music). It seems to fit better into the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-VVt_xr7I

True. I still have yet to find a track that I don't like.

Also, the reviews I've read so far have been nothing but positive.

So I decided to listen to the boss themes and here is my opinion:

Fangora: Sucks ass, I hate the song

Hot Wings: Pretty good

Squashini: I LOVE THIS THEME! It is very fitting.

Stylocto: It is okay. Very Jaws-like.

Dedede: What more must I say? Dedede's theme kicks ass.

Meta Knight: Really great music.

Yin-Yarn: I think it is okay, but it could've been better imo. Sound like the K64 boss theme.

Yin-Yarn Form 2: Pretty good. Reminds me of Zero theme from KDL3

Apparently it's easy as sin. I'm not incredibly surprised, but I was holding out some hope for another challenging Kirby game.

The regular levels are easy, but the secret ones are rather difficult, frustrating, and some controller throwing moments have almost occured.

Yin-Yarn said:
The regular levels are easy, but the secret ones are rather difficult, frustrating, and some controller throwing moments have almost occured.
Yeah, you have it too?

All I can say is that this game is a must have for anyone with a Wii.

It starts out rather easy, but starting from about World 3, you need start thinking strategically about your moves and need to watch out for surprise enemy attacks and stuff.

It does get DIFFICULT.

Currently in World 7.

Still waiting for NP's review. I'm guessing it'll get a 9.5 from what I've heard.

I'm not really into kirby, but his first games were great. I might give it a try...

Oh, and also:

The prievews are awesome! I SO have to get this game!

I just got this game today, and all I can say is "what the hell?". This is the most random, weird game that I have ever played. The whole concept is stupid and childish. How can anyone come up with this? It's insane.

The weird part is that I love it.

I'm addicted to it and I want to play it constantly. I only got to play for a few hours because I had soccer practice, but it's amazing.

I'm currently am on level 3 (Hot World) and I hope it gets harder. It's been really easy, yet fun.

Anyway, this game is awesome and if you own a Wii (what Mario fan doesn't), you should definently buy this game.

It takes a step in difficulty after World 3, after World 5, and a major step after World 7.

The secret levels are the hardest, especially and require more thinking and planning out.

Question: After beating the boss in Hot, Treat, and Water land, I got a patch that opened up a ? door. Beating this gave me another patch until I beat all of the ? doors in that world. After grass and snow land, I didn't get that extra patch after fighting Fangora and Dedede leaving ? doors still unopened in those worlds. Is there any reason why? How do you get that extra patch after beating the boss?

Any help is appreciated.

You need to get as many beads as possible. IIRC, for Fangora you need to get like 1000 beads and for Dedede, you need like 3200 for the patch.

Oh, ok. I wasn't sure because I got gold medals for both bosses and I didn't know what else to do.

On a side note, Fangora is an awesome name.

Personally, I don't think the song itself sounds bad at all. I just don't think it's very fitting for a boss theme.

Back