Kirby's Epic Yarn

I like how the boss fights look like they are based more an strategy rather than going in with any ability and keep hitting it.

Dark Samus said:
I like how the boss fights look like they are based more an strategy rather than going in with any ability and keep hitting it.
Yeah, I like when they do that with boss fights.

The game's awesomeness just skyrocketed.

Kirby Wikia said:
In the game, there is an area called Quilt Square. Here, the player can access Kirby’s Pad and decorate it with items found throughout the adventure. But beyond just setting up furniture, the player could also choose to upholster it with unlocked fabrics with a surprising amount of customization, such as changing the angle and size at which it is applied.

Dark Samus said:
The game's awesomeness just skyrocketed.

Kirby Wikia said:
In the game, there is an area called Quilt Square. Here, the player can access Kirby’s Pad and decorate it with items found throughout the adventure. But beyond just setting up furniture, the player could also choose to upholster it with unlocked fabrics with a surprising amount of customization, such as changing the angle and size at which it is applied.
Wow

I SMELL A GAME OF THE YEAR!

NEW BOSSES REVEALED AND MORE SWEET GAMEPLAY INCLUDING SOME TRANSFORMATIONS, NEW ENEMIES, AND NEW AREAS.

The Quilt Square is also shown. Throughtout the adventure, Kirby will collect beads which he can trade in to buy stuff for his pad. There are also treasure chests hidden throughout the land that have items that Kirby can place in his house.

The game does look awesome and everything, but I wouldn't exactly call it "Game of the Year". I think Donkey Kong Country Returns is more likely to walk away with that title. :P

Whatever.

Doom Phantom said:
I think Donkey Kong Country Returns is more likely to walk away with that title. :P
Not in my opinion, since it will get bashed for lack of Kremlings and K Rool.

No, Kirby's Epic Yarn is definitely getting more attention.

I'm guessing that blue Kirby-like character is part of a NSMBW-like Co-op mode?

Man, I definitely need to get myself a job soon, so that I'll be able to buy this game when it comes out.

Guys, this is off-topic, but I tried to find the boss Hot WIngs on Wikipedia, and it came out with Buffalo WIng(it made me so hungry!)

Back