The official name change announcement thread

Joestar!

Joseph Joestar
!

i doth request to be named Shygul since i go by that now everywhere else nowadays

My last name change was on July 15th, so I suppose it's been a month. If I'm supposed to wait until tomorrow though, I'll apologize in advance for the early request and I'll ask again tomorrow without the long accompanying text.

You know, it was a dumb little joke for a KG roleplay, but it's actually been fun. I've actually grown attached to the character of Pito. I assumed I'd go back to all of my usual defaults after I died permanently in KG, but I might actually keep the psychopath around for Discord. It fits much better with the dark-theme background than the Shine Sprite did, that's for sure. Who knows, I might even bring her back sometime in the future. Probably not for another KG (in no little part due to the fact I'm horrible at actually portraying her), but who knows?

Nevertheless, it's time to get back to business as usual here. The purple Toady icon may not be glamorous, but it certainly keeps me recognizable, and that's what matters here.

That all said, back to Hooded Pitohui please.

Uniju please

honestly there's a pretty good chance I'm dead in kg so

Hisoka Marow, please, thanks in advance.

You should've done like me.

Only choose which themes you can actually bare to go through and put them in the poll.

I may be two days early, but I would request the name of my hero, John McCain

I don't want to be pushy, but I think my request was overlooked.
조지 존스 said:
I may be two days early, but I would request the name of my hero, John McCain

Edit: If you want to know why I requested that name, it is a tribute to him.

It's probably because you requested early, they don't like that. You should be good now though. In the future try to wait until the full 30 days before you request :)

Back