Gen V Pokémon game names revealed - Pokémon Black and White Versions

I had a feeling that the monkey looked familiar to something else.
I wonder what witty english names these Pokemon are going to get.

Another thing I just found out: "hihi" (ヒヒ) the Japanese word for baboon, and "hidaruma" (火達磨) means "body covered in flames".

I love these Japanese play on words.

Yeah, I'm a bit curious about the English names, too... I doubt they'll simply called the gear guy "Gear" like the Japanese version; they almost never use the Japanese names, with some exceptions.

Smugleaf said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Yeah, it's sad this game won't be compatible with Gen IV. I have like 50 level 100s.
These games are compatible with Gen IV. It's already been confirmed.
Ah, sweet. But you cannot transfer new Pokemon over though.

I actually really like these new mons (except for the zebra and fire guy who looks like a rejected Minish Cap enemy). Especially the new pigeon, though that might just be because I like bird pokemon in general. Meguroko is really neat too, and its ability sounds incredibly powerful.

Also, Gear amuses me because I have an internet acquaintance who uses the handle Gear. Going to have to use this to annoy him. (also gear will be a magneton and plusle/minun ripoff at the same time, I called it)

I really hope that there is a Poison, Bug, or Fighting legendary this time around. I'm tired of all the Dragon-type legendaries.

So yeah, in addition to triple battles, new Pokémon are revealed.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pok%C3%A9mon,_gameplay_shown_on_Oha_Suta

They all look stupid, except for the casket one. Might be a new ghost type, which is cool.

What the fuck happened here!?! The casket looks cool, but the others are just...

I think Nintendo was high at the time.

Oh, those two are pretty cool, but I'm more imppressed by the casket thing. I don't really like that green one or the tall black one on the far right.

CoroCoro_BW24.jpg

New Pokemon revealed!

I'm a bit skeptical about the first one and the green fetus thing. The beaver or whatever it is looks really weird.
The eagle is my favorite of this bunch.

Back