Gen V Pokémon game names revealed - Pokémon Black and White Versions

lol vid

Are those the two new Legendaries/Version mascots?

I thought that they just inverted the backgrounds at first, but I guess that makes sense.

Pokemon_Black_Boxart_JP.png
Pokemon_White_Boxart_JP.png

Also, I hope Tsutarja evolves into something like these;
Possible_Tsutaja_Evos_by_Delthero.jpg

That would be cool.

I agree with above statement, although the secondary form looks too similar to the initial form.

I've seen those Smugleaf evolutions before. The final form is badass.

Also, it's just been confirmed that Reshiram and Zekrom are part Dragon-type.

"Part".... hmm.

Perhaps there will be a new "light" type this time around?

Light won't happen, as the Dark-type is based on cheap tricks, and fighting dirty, not actual darkness. Its opposite is the Fighting type, a type based on honor, and fighting fairly.

Smugleaf said:
Also, it's just been confirmed that Reshiram and Zekrom are part Dragon-type.
Huh. I was kind of expecting something more creative. I'm a little tired of Dragon legendaries.

Incase it wasn't obvious, the new legendaries are genetic mashups.

White dragon is Suiciune (head) + Skarmory (body) + Lugia (wings)

Black dragon is Ursaring (hands) + Charizard (head) + Mewtwo (body) + Slowbro (tail) + Banette (hair)

Probably more mons are there too and I haven't noticed them but whatever. Personally I think they're pretty generic as legends, but whatever.

smugleaf is cool

fire pig is okay

otter-thing that has fucking piplup's colour scheme fucking sucks

the box legendaries look like freaking digimon

They look nothing like Digimon to me.

Serebii said:
Monday: Zekrom's Second Type Revealed?

31-05-2010- 12:01 BST / 07:01 EDT by Serebii

The host of Pokémon Sunday, Nakagawa Shoko, blogged today about the character she is voicing in the thirteenth movie. With this, she mentioned about her love for Electric types and stated that due to this, she wants to get Zekrom. This statement was quickly removed from her blog but people managed to catch it in time. If this holds true then it will mean that Zekrom is of a Dragon and Electric type, a new and unique type combination. Remember though, this is NOT confirmed, albeit coming from a very likely source plus she could have removed it due to her being mistaken about Zekrom's type. We'll bring more as and when it comes Click the picture to go to our New Pokémon Page

Until Next Time, See Ya

Nakagawa Shoko hosts Pokemon Sunday, so this is probably true.

Zekrom doesn't really look like an Electric-type, but if it really is Dragon/Electric, that will make it even more awesome.

Smugleaf said:
Nakagawa Shoko hosts Pokemon Sunday, so this is probably true.
Shokotan!

Back