Gen V Pokémon game names revealed - Pokémon Black and White Versions

Woobat sounds like Zubat's no. 1 fan.

kat-rin koopa said:
D'aw, you must at least like Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon. Being able to use my years of German in high school to seem smart FTW.

Do you like them now huhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhu--*is punched into submission*

Kinda confirmed: No 3rd release!
Well, it's from an interview, and Bulbapedia translated it from Japanese to Spanish to English.
I didn't really believe that, so I went to that site, translated (translate button of Chrome, sucks, I know), from Spanish to Dutch: Same words.
Now I'd wait for MKDasher or SuperstarAlien (both native Spanish speakers from DSHack Forums), so they can confirm that even better.
But as far as I've been reading it through Google Translate, it looks like the entire Gen V has been concluded.

I'd still say, don't worry, as they did the same thing with DPP (telling that there will be no GSC remake).

ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
Well, it's from an interview, and Bulbapedia translated it from Japanese to Spanish to English.
I didn't really believe that, so I went to that site, translated (translate button of Chrome, sucks, I know), from Spanish to Dutch: Same words.
Now I'd wait for MKDasher or SuperstarAlien (both native Spanish speakers from DSHack Forums), so they can confirm that even better.
But as far as I've been reading it through Google Translate, it looks like the entire Gen V has been concluded.

I'd still say, don't worry, as they did the same thing with DPP (telling that there will be no GSC remake).

hey! I know perfect spanish! That's the language in my country! =)

ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:

I hope they're lying about no 3rd release. I was waiting for a version of this on 3DS later this year.

>>Ruiji01
Great, then I don't think I have to wait for a Spanish speaking person.

>>Fawfulfury65
I don't really think they will release a main Gen V game, as they've already released BW for DSi (it's DSi Enhanced).
I think they'll make the first main 3DS Pokémon game, when they start Gen VI, as the styles are all the same, during a Generation, and they'd make a 3D Pokémon on the 3DS, which again doesn't fit BW.

How often do they make new generations of Pokemon games? I wanted to wait to get Black or White on my birthday in August, but not if it will be outdated by then.

Red/Blue - 1998
Yellow - 1999

Gold/Silver - 2000
Crystal - 2001

Ruby/Sapphire - 2003
FireRed/LeafGreen - 2004
Emerald - 2005

Diamond/Pearl - 2007
Platinum - 2009
HeartGold/SoulSilver - 2010

At this rate, the game should still be the most recent in the series by quite a few months in August.

>>Fawfulfury65
Don't worry, all Generations lasted 4 years (Gen II was 3 years), so Gen VI will not come any sooner than 2014 (2015 outside Japan).

They didn't say that there would be no 3rd version, they just said there aren't any plans currently for another gen V game. And quite rightly too, Black and White aren't even out globally yet! People need to hold their horses.

That's exactly what they did with HG/SS: No plans for a GSC remake.
1 week later: HG/SS annouched.

Hey just in case u need a spanish speaker, i am half Mexican & know Spanish perfectly :)

I did Spanish in year 8 at school, I don't think being able to describing me and others will be able to help translate

Everybody in Europe is playing to PKMN White/Black!! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (evil laugh)

Re: Gen V Pokémon game names revealed - Pokémon Black and White Versions

>>Chivi-chivik
Yes, my friends started playing it yesterday, while I'm playing it for nearly a half year (I imported the games from Japan).

Same with the 3DS:
I started playing the 3DS yesterday, while my friends will start on March 25th.

Anyways, It's HIGHLY recommended to buy it! also the grey version (the third one)!
So wait...

(It's incredible...)

In Canada they have it now. AND I CAN'T GET IT! My stupid Mom pre-ordered it in Vancouver. She decided to get it tomorrow.

Back