Gen V Pokémon game names revealed - Pokémon Black and White Versions

I'm debating on whether I should get it or not. I think they should've drawn the line somewhere before 600 (or even 400) Pokemon.

schmutz said:
I'm debating on whether I should get it or not. I think they should've drawn the line somewhere before 600 (or even 400) Pokemon.
I reccommend you to search what exclusive pokémons have each version (as Reuniclus/Gothitelle, etc.). Then choose the version which has a bigger number of exclusive PKMN you like. And then, try to but the grey version. :)

Chivi-chivik said:
schmutz said:
I reccommend you to search what exclusive pokémons have each version (as Reuniclus/Gothitelle, etc.). Then choose the version which has a bigger number of exclusive PKMN you like. And then, try to but the grey version. :)
HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BE CALLED THE GREY VERSION?!?!

Master Dark Link said:
Chivi-chivik said:
schmutz said:
HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BE CALLED THE GREY VERSION?!?!
I'm not going to reveal... well, searching in different webs... and Kyurem gives a point...

Pokemon grey was my idea.
The main legendary will be that blue and grey dragon/ice type you find at lv 70, if you know what one I mean.

Legend of Lily said:
Pokemon grey was my idea.
The main legendary will be that blue and grey dragon/ice type you find at lv 70, if you know what one I mean.
It's very probably that it will be called PKMN Grey.
It's for Kyurem (the dragon/ice legendary PKMN), its species in japanese (Grey Tao), etc,etc,etc.

Nice moke-up, but to bad they've added the "By name-here" at the top.
Also, the game code at the right-bottom corner of the screen (TWL-IRBJ-JPN), is already in use by Pokémon Black.

EToP_Metapod_Harden.png

Metapod finds it Hard to believe you.

Giratina's Origin Forme was introduced in Platina as well.

PokemonMaster said:
pokemon_grey_version_by_t7fu8-d35sglt.jpg

It's here.

That's not Kyurem. That artwork is not the definitive.

Legend of Lily said:
Maybe Kyrem could have an alternate form, maybe Yin-Yan form?

He's not having an alternate form. But in the Japanese version(And ONLY in the Japanese) Kyurem learns at lv. 100 two attacks: Ice thunder and Ice flame (translated directly from the japanese names. 'Thunder' from Zekrom and 'Flame' from Reshiram). It can't learn that 2 attacks in the American/European/Australian/etc. versions. Or that's just what I know.

Rosencrantz said:
No Pokemon can learn either of those moves period yet in any version.
It's known that Kyurem learns them in the Japanese. It's not known in the others.

Sometime in April in Japan, not sure when, they are releasing a Victini that knows the move V-Create.

But as it is right now, Ninji is correct. None of those moves are available right now.

Victini can be downloaded via Wi-Fi (at least in Spain...)

I think he means the Movie Victini, which you get if you go to the movies in Japan.

Chivi-chivik said:

You're missing the point.

Victini has a signature move known as V-Create. No Victini at this time can learn this move without using some kind of hacking technique or tool. A Victini that knows this move will be released as part of a promotion for the Victini movie that has been mentioned. The same applies to the two Kyurem moves that paralyze and burn; currently, no Kyurem that has not been hacked can learn the moves, but they will be released on a Kyurem as a promotional Pokemon, much like the Entei that knows Flare Blitz.

Rosencrantz said:
Chivi-chivik said:

You're missing the point.

Victini has a signature move known as V-Create. No Victini at this time can learn this move without using some kind of hacking technique or tool. A Victini that knows this move will be released as part of a promotion for the Victini movie that has been mentioned. The same applies to the two Kyurem moves that paralyze and burn; currently, no Kyurem that has not been hacked can learn the moves, but they will be released on a Kyurem as a promotional Pokemon, much like the Entei that knows Flare Blitz.

oh well OK... :mad:

Back