Nintendo 3DS

Sounds pretty good. Technology is advanced far enough, so we won't have to worry about it being a new Virtual Boy. I could be wrong though... :P

1268513946417.jpg

Yeah, but I didn't want to post your mom without asking her first.

I'm not going to help Nintendo get a higher profit by buying a new DS revamp. I'll just keep what I have.

How do you know it's a DS revamp?
That's like saying the SNES was an NES revamp.

EDIT: huh

I think I should've been more specific...

Wait, you're right. Still, I'm not buying it.

EDIT: What the heck.

Finally, Nintendo takes the step forward to release a handheld that is not a DS remake.

I'm wondering if this will still be considered part of the "DS Line" or if it's going to be considered separately. (Since the hardware will be new, or so I hear)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbyj6oldHlQ

That isn't a 3DS ad, it's just a DSi game. >_>

The video title says Official 3DS ad

...That is what I already stated.

That's a way they guess how will would be the 3-D rendering on the 3DS. :rolleyes:

Sure, it is just a rumor... and it's believed that the handheld would have a joystick.

apostlebird said:
That's a way they guess how will would be the 3-D rendering on the 3DS. :rolleyes:

Sure, it is just a rumor... and it's believed that the handheld would have a joystick.

I guess that means good-bye to foldable handhelds, unless they somehow rape the structure to make it somehow fold...

Yes, SolarBlaze. The lack of one completely ruined the entire game. Couldn't control anything.

Well you could control the camera a hell of a lot better than on the 64.

Back