Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
...still not crazy...YOU were probably the one that wanted to use the glitch because you couldn't bring yourself to play as anyone else.

why?
2 of them other than me wanted to be rosalina so glitch would have had to have been used anyone and the one who didnt care was toadette, my second faveroute character

Lily x said:
why?
2 of them other than me wanted to be rosalina so glitch would have had to have been used anyone and the one who didnt care was toadette, my second faveroute character
Can you please use proper grammar/punctuation? It annoys me. Sorry, I'm annoyed by many things. :P

What, no Paper Mario/Mario and Luigi series females? Or even Mario Party/Sports/other spinoff females? Some of them are a lot more interesting!

kat-rin koopa said:
What, no Paper Mario/Mario and Luigi series females? Or even Mario Party/Sports/other spinoff females? Some of them are a lot more interesting!
We've talked about Daisy and Toadette quite a bit in this topic.

...Ah, yeah, sure. I was referring to the ones outside of the poll, though. :/

Only about 100, if not more. Not much at all.

:P

Rosalina because i would pick Daisy, but IMO she's too minor, so she's not as big.

Marge Simpson has been on the Playboy cover, but she's the only fictional character to have done so.

Back