Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:
Wait a minute, why ARE there WarioWare characters? I mean, I know that Wario is tied to Mario and stuff like Yoshi is, but I never liked to consider the characters exclusive to WarioWare as "Mario-series" characters.

Unlike you, I consider characters from the DK, Yoshi, and Wario series' to be part of the Mario Universe as a whole; Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Wario have appeared in at least one mainstream Mario series game after all. They're all residents of the Mushroom Planet, but live in different regions.
Same

Well, I don't know. Ashley is my favorite female WarioWare character.

And I wish I could re-vote, because I decided I like Rosalina more.

WaluigiWare said:

Rosalina doesn't need any more votes. She already won basically.

Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:

Rosalina doesn't need any more votes. She already won basically.
Eh, all the same...

Villain11 said:
She is not the underdog to me. Daisy is the underdog. No one likes her and everyone likes Rosalina.

That's not true. Many people love Daisy. Marioguy is right. Daisy does have a decent fanbase. Just not on sites like these. Her voice actress even said so herself. I really hate to say this, but I do think that Daisy is becoming the underdog of the princesses. I mean, when Rosalina came, she suddenly has a huge fanbase which seems bigger than Peach's and Daisy's combined. I have no idea why that is (and don't say, "'Cause she's hot." That's not a legit reason). She's starting to become like Luigi. Hardly anybody hates her and is preferred by many people over their "dominant counterpart" (sorry I can't think of a better term, but you should get my drift--Mario/Luigi, Peach/Daisy/Rosalina, Wario/Waluigi, etc.). One big reason why people hate Daisy is because "she's a Peach clone" (which she's not), but I hardly see anybody calling Rosalina a "Peach copycat."

But Daisy's my favorite, no matter what anybody says. I don't think she's annoying at all (BTW, people who hate her only for her three-word catchphrase need to get over it). I just love her attitude.

DaisyGaga said:
(BTW, people who hate her only for her three-word catchphrase need to get over it).
This. Like I said a few months ago, her "Hi, I'm Daisy!" catchphrase is completely exaggerated, just like Navi's "Hey, listen!" catchphrase from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

well let me see:
rosalina-the best
peach-too girly and weak
daisy-ok but i would prefer her if she was quieter and less anoying
ashley-ok
mona-n/a i like the mona pizza song though!

Hm...I think people love Rosalina so much because she is the first non-damsel-in-distress human female notable Mario character (wow that's a mouthful). Peach is too much like a stereotypical princess and Nintendo doomed Daisy the instant they decided on her role in SML. Rosalina has so far never been a damsel-in-distress so she appears to have more of a personality because of the lack of "Come save me Mario".

Marioguy1 said:
Hm...I think people love Rosalina so much because she is the first non-damsel-in-distress human female notable Mario character (wow that's a mouthful). Peach is too much like a stereotypical princess and Nintendo doomed Daisy the instant they decided on her role in SML. Rosalina has so far never been a damsel-in-distress so she appears to have more of a personality because of the lack of "Come save me Mario".

And just to add to that, Rosalina is easily the best female character that Nintendo has ever made, beating even Zelda, Midna, Krystal, and Samus. At least, in my opinion anyway.

although rosalina is the best imo, i feel she would suit zelda games rather than mario because zelda games have more story and much more darker and lesss jolly and stereotypical characters compared to mario

Lily x said:
although rosalina is the best imo, i feel she would suit zelda games rather than mario because zelda games have more story and much more darker and lesss jolly and stereotypical characters compared to mario
I guess Tingle has escaped your mind.

Lily x said:

Well, Rosalina does travel from one galaxy to another. One point, she may be at Popstar (Kirby's home), while the next, she's at Corneria (home of the Star Fox team).

That would be awesome-Kirby in the Comet Observatory or Starfox protecting it from Andross.

yeah it would work cus rosalina isnt all lalala im so happy saveme what lots of mario characters are like so she would work in more serious nintendo games

DaisyGaga said:
Villain11 said:
She is not the underdog to me. Daisy is the underdog. No one likes her and everyone likes Rosalina.

DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! :mad: I LOVE DAISY! (Sorry for yelling, I just can't stand when people say things like that.)

And marioguy is right. Daisy does have a decent fanbase. Just not on sites like these. Her voice actress even said so herself. I really hate to say this, but I do think that Daisy is becoming the underdog of the princesses. I mean, when Rosalina came, she suddenly has a huge fanbase which seems bigger than Peach's and Daisy's combined. I have no idea why that is (and don't say, "'Cause she's hot." That's not a legit reason). She's starting to become like Luigi. Hardly anybody hates her and is preferred by many people over their "dominant counterpart" (sorry I can't think of a better term, but you should get my drift--Mario/Luigi, Peach/Daisy/Rosalina, Wario/Waluigi, etc.). One big reason why people hate Daisy is because "she's a Peach clone" (which she's not), but I hardly see anybody calling Rosalina a "Peach copycat."

But Daisy's my favorite, no matter what anybody says. I don't think she's annoying at all (BTW, people who hate her only for her three-word catchphrase need to get over it). I just love her attitude.

I'm stating the facts. I'm not saying I hate Daisy (which I don't), I'm saying that most people prefer Rosalina. Don't go all psycho on me. I didn't even say that I didn't like her.

Back