Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
I was gonna say, if Nintendo actually allowed THAT...

You know, I've seen a decent number of anime-styled images of Peach. Even a few anime-styled Rosalina images as well. Can't remember where though...

Roslaina she has something different and mysterious! But don't get me wrong I still like peach and all that but she's my fav!
She is also the first female heavy player Mario kart.........Special!

But then again I think I am the best female Mario character (Ms Mowz!) I am slick

Ms Mowz! said:
Roslaina she has something different and mysterious! But don't get me wrong I still like peach and all that but she's my fav!

But then again I think I am the best female Mario character (Ms Mowz!) I am slick
Roslaina?

Suporting my fav character?tottally relevent

if Noodle was a mario character she would be my fav, never going to happen.
hmm... mario and the gorillaz musical adventure...

Villain11 said:
Ms Mowz! said:

Roslaina?
Rosalina mispelled :-\

Lily x said:
they should make more games showcasing the females rather than mario and luigi for a change
Agreed at least they made Rosalina now that's a start

it would be much better than spp if they use daisy,rosalina and toadette alongside peach and made it more mario bros'sy like having the same powerups

add Captain Syrup. And Birdo should be in it anyway, no matter if she was originally male.

And Queen Bowser.

...Yes, she was an anime exclusive character. It'd still be hilarious.

i mean if they put daisy in spp it would have beeen much better
now they have rosalina they can make a really good princess game

I am a female and I don't mind playing Super Mario bros. at ALL!

But I mean we need more girl games out of Mario, we have had Super princess peach which was a good girl game, but seriously Can't we get some more?

yeah spp was a bit... girly and prissy, I would like to see all three princesses,toadette to be playable in a more hardcore adventure game.Hmmmm.... the perfect way to introduce the waprincesses

Back