Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
I kinda like Daisy and Rosalina equally, in all honesty.

WaluigiWare said:
I like Rosalina better, but Daisy Gaga and Lily x are being ridiculous. They attack anyone who says something bad about Daisy/Rosalina.

Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
I like Rosalina better, but Daisy Gaga and Lily x are being ridiculous. They attack anyone who says something bad about Daisy/Rosalina.
Indeed. Why can't anyone submit to the fact that Toadette is by far the best.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Naw, I agree with Lily x, but she is crazy.

MrConcreteDonkey said:

Personally, I think Toadette is more on the cute category. Too young to get the attractive treatment, IMO.

unit4545 said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
So, are you Team Daisy or Team Rosalina? :P
Team Rosalina. Oh no, it's like Edward and Jacob!
Epic fail-you know the main concept of the Twilight series!
Epic fail-EVERYBODY DOES.
I know. How could you not know about it.

I didn`t cause i`m not a chick!

Exaggeration is exaggeration.

Seriously, I'm a girl (surprise, surprise) and I don't watch or read those horrible vile black stuff you call books/DVDs.

I like Toadette the most, but for some reason, I go for all the dot-eyed characters

im not crazy, im strong, i am about other things as well
i like ashley too but the chances of her ever being playable are as fat as the warioware man himself :wario:

Well, technically, in the WarioWare games, you are sort of playing as her during her stages...

In those games, since it's the closest there is, I consider a character having their own stage as them being "playable".

i have met more crazy people, like some friend who were younger than me saw a rosalina drawing on my wall and asked who shewas, 5 minuiteslater we were on mkw and i had used the alll be 1 character glitch and alll 4 of us were rosalina lol

Lily x said:
i have met more crazy people, like some friend who were younger than me saw a rosalina drawing on my wall and asked who she was
Firstly, fix'd, secondly, that's comepletely the opposite of crazy.

but then they were lik, can i be her on mario kartwiii, we had to all be her using a glitch i know, if you want to know it let me know

Back