Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
Definitely Rosalina, but not for any of the reasons that you stated (except for the backstory one).

Marioguy1 said:
Definitely Rosalina, but not for any of the reasons that you stated (except for the backstory one).

*slams head against wall*

Then why the heck are you making an arguement for Peach against Rosalina?

State your reasons then. Just how I did.

I believe in equality :P

Anyways, OK:
1. She has her own story about how she came to be.
2. She has more to do with Power Stars than the other Princesses and I <3 Power Stars.
3. She has a wand and a silver crown :eek: :eek:
4. She is the least known ruler and I always go for the...(I hate this word) underdog.

Marioguy1 said:
I believe in equality :P

Anyways, OK:
1. She has her own story about how she came to be.
2. She has more to do with Power Stars than the other Princesses and I <3 Power Stars.
3. She has a wand and a silver crown :eek: :eek:
4. She is the least known ruler and I always go for the...(I hate this word) underdog.
1. I said that
2. That's weird
3. That's a pretty poor reason
4. She is not the underdog to me. Daisy is the underdog. No one likes her and everyone likes Rosalina.

1) And I never opposed it
2) YOU'RE WIERD That's my opinion.
3) That was a joke -_-
4) Underdog =/= hated. Daisy is still well known and (believe it or not) has her own fanbase (just look at Coincollector). I think Rosalina's the underdog because she's less known. Anyone who has played a Mario series game knows Peach, anyone who has played a Mario spin-off game knows Daisy, anyone who has played Super Mario Galaxy or completed Super Mario Galaxy 2 knows Rosalina.

P.S. #4 was in general, I know Peach didn't appear in the first games, I know Daisy hasn't appeared in all spin-offs and I know Rosalina appeared in MKW.

Marioguy1 said:
1) And I never opposed it
2) YOU'RE WIERD That's my opinion.
3) That was a joke -_-
4) Underdog =/= hated. Daisy is still well known and (believe it or not) has her own fanbase (just look at Coincollector). I think Rosalina's the underdog because she's less known. Anyone who has played a Mario series game knows Peach, anyone who has played a Mario spin-off game knows Daisy, anyone who has played Super Mario Galaxy or completed Super Mario Galaxy 2 knows Rosalina.

P.S. #4 was in general, I know Peach didn't appear in the first games, I know Daisy hasn't appeared in all spin-offs and I know Rosalina appeared in MKW.
Ok. Let's just end it. We both like Rosalina for different reasons. It's over.

From most attractive to least attractive, I'd say...

1: Rosalina
2: Peach
3: Mona
4: Daisy
5: Ashley

Toadette isn't on there, since she's more on the cute category, IMO.

MnSG said:
From most attractive to least attractive, I'd say...

1: Rosalina
2: Peach
3: Mona
4: Daisy
5: Ashley

Toadette isn't on there, since she's more on the cute category, IMO.
Ha ha

I'll say Toadette. I've always liked her the best. For one thing, she's not a princess, she's just a regular citizen. I think that makes her more likable, somehow. Princesses can get annoying. Peach is, you know, kind of a bimbo and stuff. And Daisy... she's a little obnoxious, really, and she's all flirty (which gets on my nerves). Toadette always seems really nice, though. Especially in Paper Mario 2, I guess. And plus, she's cute... but don't take that the wrong way.

Are you asking me, Villain 11? I don't like Birdo much... I talked about that in the thread "Which Mario character would you kill", or something like that. Rosalina... she's so cold and distant. She never smiles. She's not even that nice to Mario. I do really like Toadette, though.

Rosalina = Cold and distant? My, I must be missing something, has Super Mario Galaxy 3 come out without me knowing? The Rosalina I know is more of a powerful loving character O_O

Villain11 said:
What about Rosalina or Birdo?

Rosalina is already on the poll. Birdo probably isn't on there, due to gender issues.

CrystalWizard said:
Rosalina... she's so cold and distant. She never smiles. She's not even that nice to Mario.

Are you kidding me?! I'd never ever picture Rosalina like that.

CrystalWizard said:
Are you asking me, Villain 11? I don't like Birdo much... I talked about that in the thread "Which Mario character would you kill", or something like that. Rosalina... she's so cold and distant. She never smiles. She's not even that nice to Mario. I do really like Toadette, though.
Yes I was talking to you.
MnSG said:
Villain11 said:
What about Rosalina or Birdo?

Rosalina is already on the poll. Birdo probably isn't on there, due to gender issues.

Yes, I know. I already voted for Rosalina.

CrystalWizard said:
Eh, I don't know... I just like Toadette the best. She seems like the girl I'd be friends with in real life, you know?
That would be the dream to all Marioverse-fan (like me) ;D if not, get a plushie! XP

Daisy strikes me as vain, you know? She thinks she's all beautiful and everything. Honestly, I hate girls like that in real life. Really, the main reason I like Toadette is that she seems really sweet. It's all about personality, you know? xD

CrystalWizard said:
Daisy strikes me as vain, you know? She thinks she's all beautiful and everything. Honestly, I hate girls like that in real life. Really, the main reason I like Toadette is that she seems really sweet. It's all about personality, you know? xD

Peach is like that more than Daisy is.

Wait a minute, why ARE there WarioWare characters? I mean, I know that Wario is tied to Mario and stuff like Yoshi is, but I never liked to consider the characters exclusive to WarioWare as "Mario-series" characters.

WaluigiWare said:
Wait a minute, why ARE there WarioWare characters? I mean, I know that Wario is tied to Mario and stuff like Yoshi is, but I never liked to consider the characters exclusive to WarioWare as "Mario-series" characters.

Unlike you, I consider characters from the DK, Yoshi, and Wario series' to be part of the Mario Universe as a whole; Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Wario have appeared in at least one mainstream Mario series game after all. They're all residents of the Mushroom Planet, but live in different regions.

Back