Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
That's seriously blown waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Hi, I'm Daisy!
Ugh, I'd rather hear the scratching of a chalkboard than her voice. At least Rosalina doesn't yell and she doesn't have an annoying voice.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Dude, they're gonna ban you for going off-topic too much. I should know.
You were probably trolling too, they can't ban you for going that much off topic. And how as that going off-topic, you started it! :rolleyes:

Gamefreak75 said:
Oaktown Mojo said:
Hi, I'm Daisy!
Ugh, I'd rather hear the scratching of a chalkboard than her voice. At least Rosalina doesn't yell and she doesn't have an annoying voice.

Well Rosalina hasn't talked yet (excluding some sound effects in Super Sluggers).

No, not at all. Then again, that's probably because I don't have very many of the recent spin-off titles, which she's featured in.

I hate her most in MP8. She somehow always gets a Bowlo Candy and she keeps on turning into a rubber ball.

I thought MP7 was better than 8. Orbs were so much better than candy and they didn't have stupid names.

She'd be cool if she had more interesting abilities. I mean, she has a personality, kinda obxnoxious and badass. She'd have better special moves if they weren't all flower-based.

I dunno, I meant more about her specials in games like Sluggers. Her Crystal Smash in Strikers Charged was OK. They should build on that.

It's hard for me to pick since I'm a supporter of all the females listed in this poll.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Her most annoying performance was Double Dash.

Personally, I think Daisy is much more annoying in Mario Kart Wii than in Double Dash!!. Even Funky Kong sounded better than her in that game.

I haven't played Mario Kart Wii for very long, so what does Funky sound like in that game? Does he sound like he's constipated, like in DK: Jungle Climber?

SolarBlaze said:
I haven't played Mario Kart Wii for very long, so what does Funky sound like in that game? Does he sound like he's constipated, like in DK: Jungle Climber?

Well he does have a ridiculous laugh, but I'm not heavily bothered with it. Sorry, but I can't fully detail his voice effects.

Daisy, she's hot lol. Well not literally but she's got a pretty cool personality, but she'd be so much cooler if her voice wasn't annoying and she didn't say "Let's Party!" every 5 seconds.

And I don't like Rosalina at all. I don't really know why, but I found her story in Galaxy kinda lame and I always thought of her as a wasted character. But I seem to be the only one since she's winning the poll. :P

Starr said:
Yay another Toadette fan! ^-^

I can see that. But you should see my userpage on the main site, Starr. :P

yesss rosalina is the best, she is no either stupid, weird,weak or girly she should replace peach and start dationg some cute boy character that nintendo could make

Back