The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I'm going to Italy for four days. See you all on Tuesday!

have fun in Italy!!

Have fun!

I'm going to Washington DC to a United Nations model. It's a rather short leave, but I'm letting you know since I don't think I'll have time to come online. See you next Tuesday!

I'm back!(In Ireland)
I should be more active now.
But with school starting next Friday, I probably will be busy with all the First Year stuff...

tucayo said:
I'm going to Washington DC to a United Nations model. It's a rather short leave, but I'm letting you know since I don't think I'll have time to come online. See you next Tuesday!

Have fun!

Goombella said:
I'm back!(In Ireland)
I should be more active now.
But with school starting next Friday, I probably will be busy with all the First Year stuff...

Hey, welcome back!

tucayo said:

Nooooo come back ;_;

Radagast the Brown said:
tucayo said:

Nooooo come back ;_;
NEVER!

Don't worry, I'll bring you a gift :) Maybe Obama's autograph. Or a metro ticket. It depends on what I get.

I'm back! Turns out I was coming back on Wednesday, not Tuesday.

Italy was awesome (i stayed in rome and sorrento).

Back