The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

MCD is back, time for me to leave.

(welcome back, btw)

hooray, mcd's back

Welcome back MCD!

Okay, I have a lot of RL things to catch up on, so I'll still be able to post, just not quite as often.

Welcome back, did you eat lots of pizza and pasta and drink coffee? Also did you seev the naked men statues everywhere?

thanks, guys

Phantom L said:
Welcome back, did you eat lots of pizza and pasta and drink coffee? Also did you seev the naked men statues everywhere?

i ate a lot of pizza (4/5 days, i believe), not too much pasta (though i did have the chance to eat pasta) and i drank quite a bit of coffee. and yes, on the last day i went to a museum in naples that was full of statues and...stuff (retrieved from the ruins of pompeii, i believe?) it had an entire section dedicated to, like, the erotic art. it was very, very odd.

Alrighty folks, I'll be going on vacation this Sunday, and I'll be back around Friday.

Be good, listen to your Uncle Gamefreak, if you're hungry there's a frozen TV dinner in the microwave, it's been sitting there for about a week so make sure you check it before you eat it. Oh, and be sure to take care of the dog, left instructions on the fridge.

Also, try not to mess up the house!

Hmm... what else am I forgetting...

This probably seems a little early, but I figure I should get this out of the way first in case I forget while I'm packing or something.

Nathan Drake said:
Alrighty folks, I'll be going on vacation this Sunday, and I'll be back around Friday.

Be good, listen to your Uncle Gamefreak, if you're hungry there's a frozen TV dinner in the microwave, it's been sitting there for about a week so make sure you check it before you eat it. Oh, and be sure to take care of the dog, left instructions on the fridge.

This probably seems a little early, but I figure I should get this out of the way first in case I forget while I'm packing or something.

I'll keep em all in order for you dad.

I've never been in a hurricane before (because we don't get those here)

Also, what's an earthquake like, and a tornado? Oh, and a hail storm?

Nathan Drake said:

Oh god dad

I ate the TV dinner

Oh god no

The family's gonna go hungry

Dad you need to stay

i ain't your dad boy

Red Barchetta said:
Have fun Crash!!

I might be gone over the next few days if Sandy decides to knock out our power. Just a heads up.

Hope all works out okay.

Have fun Crash!

@Packy;
Nathan Drake said:
Hope all works out okay.

Radagast the Brown said:
Nathan Drake said:

Oh god dad

I ate the TV dinner

Oh god no

The family's gonna go hungry

Dad you need to stay
The one earthquake I went through felt like someone was hammering on the house. That was it really.

Back