The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Fi said:
I'm only being overdramatic and whiny because how else will anyone try to stand up for what they are saying when 5 people who always agree with each other are trying to make a point by taking me down.

You were being overdramatic when you ragequit in the first place.

Fi said:
5 people who always agree with each other

Regthreeds.png

I don't really see the problem here. Fi wrote a funny article for Fake News; Smasher expressed concern over it so Fi changed it, but was fired anyway.

Blue said:
If there's a bunch of people making assumptions, at least one of those assumptions are going to be the truth or something close to it. Doing all this cryptic bullshit and being evasive about it is only going to make us more suspicious about it- honestly, you're kind of pushing yourself into a corner.
Not true I could make a bunch off assumptions about you and they could all be wrong for example
You're gay
You're a woman
You're a zombie
You're actually Ralphfan
You weigh 1000 pounds
You are half chicken
See none of these are true but I assume they are

LNTM_s01e03_t1.JPG

basically, we could have avoided this if bmb had told everyone what happened

instead tabuu and i had to sleuth around

Dr. Javelin said:
LNTM_s01e03_t1.JPG

basically, we could have avoided this if bmb had told everyone what happened

instead tabuu and i had to sleuth around
Or if you would have just PM'd it instead of turning it into a god damn circus

C'mon folks, the whole reason I banned SuperPaperFan and MarioBros2 were because they wouldn't listen to '3K and I when we told them to stop derailing threads.

If you guys still want to discuss this just make a new topic about it.

Master Collision said:
C'mon folks, the whole reason I banned SuperPaperFan and MarioBros2 were because they wouldn't listen to '3K and I when we told them to stop derailing threads.

Couldn't you have just sent them a serious PM about it, and warn them a couple times? You are making it sound like you banned them right away. Plus they were new, so expect that kind of stuff for a while.

New Super Mario said:
Master Collision said:

Couldn't you have just sent them a serious PM about it, and warn them a couple times? You are making it sound like you banned them right away. Plus they were new, so expect that kind of stuff for a while.

Speaking of this, I think there should be an infraction/warning system. A user does wrong [breaks ANY of the rules] a PM is sent to that user saying they have an infraction. And after 5 infractions, you are banned. Because, yes, users are "warned" in threads but sometimes forget about those warnings in the thread in which they posted. If they have this "infraction" hanging over their shoulders, then maybe it'll remind them.

I don't know, just a thought. Idk how mods do their magic.

I am leaving. This means that I will have to be modkilled and replaced in UBB2, Match Game, and the 50 billion mafias I joined. Total Drama Island is also canceled unless someone wants to host it.

Hey guys, typing from my sisters iPhone at the hospital. First time I've had Internet here. Anyway, making a quick recovery and should be back home tomorrow.

P.S. It is so boring here, holy shit.

Back