The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Glad to hear you're OK. Dipster.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Hey guys, typing from my sisters iPhone at the hospital. First time I've had Internet here. Anyway, making a quick recovery and should be back home tomorrow.

P.S. It is so boring here, holy shit.

Glad to hear you're doing alright.

Yeah, glad to hear you're doing well.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Hey guys, typing from my sisters iPhone at the hospital. First time I've had Internet here. Anyway, making a quick recovery and should be back home tomorrow.
Yay, it's awesome to see you're doing alright. :D Just keep resting up, mate.

Crocodile Dippy said:
What, daytime television, the smell of Pine-Sol, and all the green Jello you can eat isn't enough to keep you entertained? I will never fully understand you.

What, daytime television, the smell of Pine-Sol, and all the green Jello you can eat isn't enough to keep you entertained? I will never fully understand you.
I have to pay for television, there's no aroma, and jello is scarce. Once my sister leaves, I will have no Internet until tomorrow. So yeah, incredibly boring.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I have to pay for television, there's no aroma, and jello is scarce. Once my sister leaves, I will have no Internet until tomorrow. So yeah, incredibly boring.
you have to pay for television, what

:(

Enjoy watching the wallpaper/paint peel.

Crocodile Dippy said:

Den next time, kommen Sie in mein Praxis instead. We give you so much of zee hurting hier, boredom will not be ein option, gell?

Adrian Andrews said:
Crocodile Dippy said:

Den next time, kommen Sie in mein Praxis instead. We give you so much of zee hurting hier, boredom will not be ein option, gell?
Zat eez not medicine.

Adrian Andrews said:
Who are you to deside wats medizine???

ICH BIN MEDIZINE!!!
I HAVE A STETHOSCOPE*

DONT MAKE ME USE IT

* = it's actually called a "deathoscope", so beeewaarreee

Your eenteemeedation-attempts are lachhaft, kleiner Mann!

But anyway, ich glaube, den moderators will get angry wenn wir hier so den thread derailen, also we shouldn't continue.

Glad to hear everything went well, Dippy.

Blue said:
That sucks, you silly Dipster.
sucks that I recovered quickly

ok

Adrian Andrews said:
Amusingly, one of my doctor's was German and he tore off the dressings without giving me any heads up. Now Anton chooses to believe Meet the Medic was my surgery.

it was almost as painful as having those long needles inserted into my lungs the first few days

What? No. Don't be so fucking negative.

I was referring to how boring it was to be stuck in a hospital, not that you recovered.

Also, the thing about needles sounds terrible- especially since I have a morbid fear of those fucking things. You have my sympathies.

More of a preemptive warning, but...

I have a metric fuckton of things going on right now. My unemployment is about to run out and I still can't find work. Various companies are threatening to cut off various utilities including the internet so if I suddenly disappear, that's why. There's also some personal family issues going on right now on top of that.

Because of this, I am putting my 'Shroom section on an indefinite hiatus. If you have questions pending, they'll get done as soon as all this crap gets sorted out.

Back