The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I have a school musical on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, so rehearsals and performances will get in the way of relaxation.
Also, I'm really stressed about the musical. It's my first one (and hopefully only one), so wish me luck!

Farewell, I hope to see you again on Sunday.

Guess who's back? The man nobody missed, the one who made the place a lot worse....

8) The Archagent himself 8)

Let's get traveling, shall we?

I believe I'm being stalked by my mom and my uncle so I'm taking a break from anywhere that they can see what I'm doing. This is the only place I can think of where I'll need that, but until the situation is over, I'll be offline from here.

Alex95 said:
Parents keeping an eye on their child's internet usage is nothing wrong, though I'm not sure to what extent your stalking entails. Regardless, have a good time off and hope the situation is cleared up soon.
Well, there is a line between monitoring internet usage, and outright stalking every little thing they do on the internet. And I very much believe we're talking about the latter.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Alex95 said:
Parents keeping an eye on their child's internet usage is nothing wrong, though I'm not sure to what extent your stalking entails. Regardless, have a good time off and hope the situation is cleared up soon.
Well, there is a line between monitoring internet usage, and outright stalking every little thing they do on the internet. And I very much believe we're talking about the latter.

I'm talking he reads through all of my Discord logs and marioboards posts and reddit posts and stuff. He lets me get away with a lot lol so it doesn't bug me that much

Revenant Archagent said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Alex95 said:

I'm talking he reads through all of my Discord logs and marioboards posts and reddit posts and stuff. He lets me get away with a lot lol so it doesn't bug me that much
Still goes past my comfort zone tbh. I regret far too many of my posts for someone to be stalking them.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Revenant Archagent said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Alex95 said:

Still goes past my comfort zone tbh. I regret far too many of my posts for someone to be stalking them.

It's only to make sure I'm safe, he doesn't want me to hurt myself again

The Look at it thread has a lot of new posts and I implore you to check them out.

Heading out on a cruise to the Caribbean; I leave tomorrow morning and return late on June 10. I'll have almost no internet while I'm there, so I won't be active here at all.

As such, as this overlaps with the beginning of my Kirby Air Ride Mario Awards tournament, I'll have to delay the sign-up deadline by a week. Apologies to anyone who was desperate to start playing sooner.

Good bye, YFJ! Hope your trip goes well! We'll miss you!

Have a good trip, Yoshiflutterjump.

I also have to say that I have a trip on the 24th to go to my sister's. Thankfully, I can still bring my 3DS with me and play it during that time and still play in the Mario Kart 7 tournament due to no need for wi-fi. The only problem that may arise would be not knowing which track I am racing on. But, I will figure out a way. Especially since I don't actually need to sign in to see which track I need to race on.

I hope that you will have a good trip YFJ!

Back