The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Popping in to say hello. :yoshi:

So I didn’t mention this, but I came back from a two-day long absence, but I think I made a decision of taking a break from this forum for a while, probably after Merry Mafia ends.

And also welcome back SMB!

just popped in to give my thoughts on tlj

only just found out that userpedia is dead and now i'm incredibly depressed

always thought there'd be a way back for it, guess that hope is gone

gonna fuck off again now

I'm back from being somewhat inactive for a few days because of the holidays. Compared to all these old users coming back, this is rather insignificant. :P

I should've said this a long time ago, but here I am, to announce that I am officially retiring from this community.

Looking back, I wish I never joined, I was a stupid kid who caused nothing but trouble to this place. I'm deeply sorry to all that I have blatantly attacked. What I did was wrong, and I gave Boos and Bob-ombs a bad name. I swear I will never do anything I did back in 2013/2014 again, because that was extremely immature.

I also don't find this place fun anymore, and I'd much rather focus on other things that mean more to me. Just contributing to a wiki and playing forum games no longer interests me.

As for my chatroom #Boo, I'm going to just let it die, if it still exists. I'd also request that my Userpedia page be deleted, since I don't want it up anymore.

If anyone still cares, I really hope you understand what I'm saying, this is 100% truth. Goodbye.

Last edited:
Userpedia is locked now and cant be edited anymore, so you're out of luck. I didn't find you that bad, but if you're leaving, have a good life.

Speaking of gone.

I said that when Merry Mafia was over, I’d take a rest from this forum, and I’m holding on my promise. Will probably be gone for a month, but I don’t know for sure. Just want to concentrate more on school, since it’s getting harder. I need to get this place out of my head for some time because apparently it’s consuming some of my thoughts, so I think you get it by now.

Well, Welcome back Mister Apple, and see you later guys.

So I'm going back to school tomorrow. This, unfortunately, will start an extended period of inactivity. Hope to see everyone again soon

Back