The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

so I've been on and off this website for a couple years now, reasons being that I felt lonely, and being busy. Thinking back, I was victimising myself here, which was immature of me. I feel that I was using this website to vent my own frustrations a bit too often, without knowing why. I'll try not doing that again. I want to come back to this place because I remember of the good times I've spent here. I'm passing my exams in less than 2 months, but in spite of that, I feel that being here can help, without being distracted by it. I likely have missed a lot going on here, and I'm sorry if I can't fully catch up. I'll try though. I'll hopefully be fully active now.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
so I've been on and off this website for a couple years now, reasons being that I felt lonely, and being busy. Thinking back, I was victimising myself here, which was immature of me. I feel that I was using this website to vent my own frustrations a bit too often, without knowing why. I'll try not doing that again. I want to come back to this place because I remember of the good times I've spent here. I'm passing my exams in less than 2 months, but in spite of that, I feel that being here can help, without being distracted by it. I likely have missed a lot going on here, and I'm sorry if I can't fully catch up. I'll try though. I'll hopefully be fully active now.

yes hello welcome back im still here

I'm going to Maine from Friday to Sunday and the internet up there sucks balls so I'm not gonna be on except before I leave and after I get home.

I'm so hyped you can't believe it, I love Maine so much.

My activity is going to drop a little during easter break, as I have loads of homework to do, and I'd also like to help the wikis I'm editing (Mariowiki, TV Tropes and Smashwiki).

Sorry for dissappearing last year without saying anything. I just kinda lost interest in the forums, became anxious about the quality of my posts and began lurking other sites.
I don't think I'll stop posting fully, but me posting will be a pretty rare event.

so I probably won't become an active member again (and not that anybody here knows who I am lmao) but I decided to visit here again since I realized that today is the 10th anniversary of me registering here :P

strange to think how young I was...

I'll be inactive for I guess until Tuesday due to internet connection issues.

Heyo, I'll be away until Sunday on my Duke of Edinburgh expedition. Can't say it'll be pleasant, but I'll try to enjoy it whatever way I can. See you then, and I'll post pictures and updates when I get back. Bye!

I'm in North Conway now, so my internet activity is going to drop a bit since I'll only be on a few times this weekend, but I do get back on Saturday and my activity will be normal again.

Hello everyone! I'm here to say, I'm glad to be back with everyone! I wonder how much the boards have changed since I was gone. Hopefully for the better.

With that said, I'll be sure to try better this time. I've definitely changed these past few years thanks to you guys.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ clickty clack clickty clack with this chant I summon UltraMario to the forums ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

congratulations packy, you did it.

you brought ultramario back and saved christmas

welcome back ultramario, it's been a long time (i mean not really since we kept in touch on the chat doohickeys but its been a long time)

Wow, I remember you from a long time ago! I believe we used to participate in the same forum games a while back. Welcome back!

its my best bro ultramario, get your name change too lol that shit is older then dirt lmao, welcome back to the boards broski!

what you dont know is that unbanning on marioboards is a zero sum game so we must offer an equivalent shitposter to the ban gods in ultramarios place

i'll miss you, freakworld

Dark Meta Knight said:
Your name seems familiar.

Were you active while I was here or are you just an urban legend.
Well you joined after I was banned, so probably not. For reference, my previous nick change was Rosy the Rascal.

UltraMario said:
Hello everyone! I'm here to say, I'm glad to be back with everyone! I wonder how much the boards have changed since I was gone. Hopefully for the better.

With that said, I'll be sure to try better this time. I've definitely changed these past few years thanks to you guys.
Hey I remember you :D

Welcome back~

Back